Yada Touka x Reader. Cold.

*Your POV*

Why is it so cooooold? I looked out my window. It was raining, and the almost impossible weather was happening. Fog while raining. Normally the rain would wash the fog away but NOPE!

To be honest I could just get up and turn the heater on, but who has the energy to do that? Maybe I could call Kayano and have her come over to turn it on..... She'd say yes that I know. But my phone is so farrrrrr.

Suddenly I heard my phone ring.
I jumped up and grabbed my phone to answer it. I was about to say hi when I realized I accidentally clicked ignore call.

She texted me.
Her
You

Are you mad at me? :(

Noooo im sorry bb it was an accident!!

Why did u have to ignore my call? I know it wasn't an accidental decline...

Nuuuuu my bb dont luv me bc i tried to click accept to fast and clicked ignore instead!! bb I'm srry do you still love me?

I don't know...

Ill prove it just come over to my house.
Dont worry my fam aint home<3

Just what are you suggesting?

Cuddles? Snacks? Dinner? Anything, you name it!

...
You'll even buy me stuffed animals?

I WILL GK TO THE STORE AND BACK FOR THE WOMAN I LOVE!!

Awwwwww thank u bb, but isn't it to hell and back?

ILL DO THAT TOO! ANYTHING FOR MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!!

Ok. I'm going to ur place see you soon. ❤️❤️❤️

Yay!! My bb love me again!

I love her so much. She can always make me warm. She's like a personal heater. I love it.
There was a knock at the door.

"THE DOORS OPEN!" I yelled still being to lazy to get up. I love that my girlfriend is my neighbor.

She walked in.

"You're so lazy."

"Thanks."

"Not a compliment dummy."

"Thanks."

"There was nothing you could even say thanks to in that."

"Yes you called me a dummy and I appreciate it." She started to walk towards me.

"How do you live in here? It's soooo cold!" I just want to cuddle with my human heater right now.

"I...I w-wait for you to come over and share you heat with me." Why stuttering?

She just giggled. Then she started to cuddle with me.

"You weirdo." She said.

"Your weirdo." I corrected.