Takuya X Reader. Cuddles

*2nd POV*

You were making your way to Takuya's house to surprise him. You really wanted to just run and tackle him, considering you just got off the plane. The long distance thing was hard to do, but you two mase it work.

I wasn't always like that, you were brought to Japan to help kill Koro-Sensei due to your great aim and speed. You were pretty fast, nowhere near moch 20 but still faster than an average human. Just a little bit faster than Justice. It had been around 5 years since that incident and you and Takuya haven't had the chance to be together in person through that time. You were surprised it lasted that long.

But anyways, as you were walking you finally reached his house! You knocked on the door, hoping for his parents to answer and not him. To your luck they did!

"HEY TAKUYA YOUR G-" You quickly cut them off, you still wanted it to be a surprise.You quickly explained you wanted to be a surprise.
"WHAT?"
"NEVERMIND IT DOESN'T MATTER!"
"UGHHHH"

"so can i come in?" You whispered.

"yeah, come on!" They whisper shouted back. Jeez they were naturally loud people, huh? I feel bad for Takuya.

Making your way upstairs to his room was more difficult than you would like to have imagined. The floor boards were squeaky and you almost tripped like eight times but it will all be okay when you can see him! You crept up to this door, then

SLAMMED IT OPEN
He screamed in terror while you laughed at him.
"H-hahahhahah- h-hey T-takuyahahahahha omg ididntthinkthatwouldworklol hah." Once you calmed down, he realized it was you.

He did the run and pick you up kinda hug as he whispered threats into your ear for if you ever decide to do that again. This made you chuckle a bit more before he pulled the already floating body of yours closer to him for a kiss. It was nice to be able to kiss him again, his lips were warm and slightly chapped. The entire kiss was innocent up to the break point for this little thing called oxygen. You both smiled so wide and he put you down, on his bed.

"I need cuddles. Right now." With that statement he cuddled up to your chest and smiled the biggest dorky smile he could ever possibly muster up.

"Takuya?"

"Hmm?"

"You're adorkable~" his face turned red as he pushed his head to the crook of your neck and bit. For revenge of the pun. Obviously.

You had learned to NEVER give into him biting you. So as much as you wanted to make a sound, you didn't. And he pouted. You rolled your eyes.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He nodded but didn't let me up to put one in.

"MOM CAN YOU PUT IN A MOVIE FOR US!" How active of him.