Ryoma Terasaka x Depressed Reader. Split.

(Your POV)

Have you ever been pulled from place, to place, to place, and back again? If you have, I know the hardships and emotionally damaging moments. They hurt. If you haven't, you can't relate no matter how hard you try. Your voice, opinion, feelings, they mean nothing. When you finally have the courage and voice to say be allowed to say "No" it hurts so many people around you. Even worse it hurts the people you love.

When you live with a torn family, everything is difficult. You say "I don't want to go." It hurts. You feel like you're tearing the family apart more when in reality your not ready to go. You can't go. It ends up with pain and sorrow. That's when you begin to think, "Why? Why continue?" You start to base all of your happiness on fiction, and fantasy. But that never makes you ecstatic, and is only temporary happiness.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! You in a trance or something? I've been trying to get your attention for 4 minutes now." I don't know who this is. My vision is blurry and all I hear is the faint sound of: Beeping, and even quieter people trying to talk to me. Then there is the loud sound of my inner demons and all the voices that talk to me instead of people. Why i do this to myself I don't know. I could tell I was slightly crying. Its nothing new. Now I was being shook.

"Sir don't shake patients please." I decided it wasn't worth listening to them. I just wanted to be alone. Were am I anyways? Curiosity took over my body, opened my eyes, which was a bit difficult this time, to see i was in the hospital. Did I mention I was scared of blood? Well I opened my eyes to reveal banages and a cast absolutely drenched in my blood. I started to scream and try to get away from my soaked body. Nurses and docters darted in to see me freaking out. They ran over and asked what was wrong.

"WHY AM I BLEADING?! WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY AM I HERE?! WHO ARE YOU?! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Suddenly i was pushed down to see a familiar face, Terasaka. I intimately stopped freaking out.

"Oh heyyyyy. I didn't know you existed. Wait... NUUU! I MEANT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE ALIVE! WHAT NO STOP NOT WORKING, YOU USLESS TALK HOLE!" Just let me crawl in a ravine and die already please. I have no idea why I can't brain around him.

Then there was a stabbing paing in my wrist. I didn't realize the doctor had a needle and my wrist a couple of seconds ago. "HOLYFUCKINGSHITWHATTHEFUCK!" Not the best vocabulary range.

"Shut up. Your annoying." Was that??? Oh Bitch wrong time, place, words, and person.

"Exuse me?" By this time I forgot about the pain and blood.

"You heard me!"

"Fuckface your the asshole who decided it would be wonderful to visit me!" I might be watching jus a little bit too much of Bakugou.

"I was forced to!" Nah. Not enough.

"By who? And why would they waste their precious time making you visit a mental wreak like me?" I was starting to cry. Why though?

"By Takuya! He said 'Your the one who loves her!' I don't know how blind that tasteless cook is, but I don't like you!"

"Bitch then why did you fucking come?" I could see the staff starting to laugh with 'I ship it' faces on.

"BECAUSE YOU WERE HIT BY A DAMN TRUCK! EVERYONE IN THE CLASS VOTED ME TO GO SEE YOU BECAUSE I'M THE DUMBEST OF THE CLASS AND EXPENDABLE SO I DID AND HOW UNLUCKY I AM THAT AFTER 4 DAYS YOU DECIDE TO WAKE UP WHILE I'M HERE TO LISTEN TO YOUR BITCHING!!"

"Yeah cuz' you ToTaLlY weren't panicking and demanding to see her at allllll~" Said perverted nurse.

"Wait you demanded to see my shittyness? And I was hit by a fucking car?" You know he's not thaaaaat bad. Maybe a bit cute to.

.

.

.

"Yes. If your better Saturday I'm taking you out to raman, and not Muramtsu's shitty raman. As a date." Before I could say anything back, he left. I heard ooooooooooooooos. Wait did I jump infront of the truck? How stupid of me. Now I have the 2nd most edgiest boy to myself. I can't wait to dress him up in pink frilly dresses.<3