Teppei X Reader.

Requested by: LitttleMissOreo

Y'all are in collage :p

*2nd POV*

You ran out of the dorms exited it was finally snowing. You dragged your boyfriend of four months out with you and around 6 people followed your excited lead to the frozen park.

"Teppei, SNOWBALL FIGHT!" You picked up snow to give him a white wash and ran behind a slide for shelter as you made snowballs to assault him with.

"Oh my gosh I CAN'T believe you!" He bagan to load up on snowballs too.

The second fire was sent by him, it wasn't very close to you at all so it ended up hitting one of the people who followed you and Teppei.

"Bro!" He shouted out and began loading his arsenal with snow weapons of death.

"Team?" You looked at the guy who promptly nodded.

"Team!" He replied back.

"Aww no fair! You can't just team up on me like that!" Teppei shouted in anguish and fear of the terrifying duo out for his head. Metaphorically of course.

"All's fair in love and war, stardust~" You cooed, using the nickname you gave him the you guys were tiny kids.

He groaned out in annoyance, as you only used it when it was your goal to annoy him as much as possible. You threw another snowball at him and it hit him square in the face. You laughed at him and high-fived your teammate.

"This is so unfair!"

"Well life's unfair dude! But I'll help even the odds!" Another one of the extras joined in, this time on his side.

"Wahhh! No way!" You looked at the person in disbelief as you were getting used to the high ground.

After nearly two hours of non stop twists and turns, snow to faces, allies and enemies, forts and human shields, your team won! You'd love to think it was the speech you gave when you started losing but it was probably the fact that his team was smaller and only one of them actually exercised regularly while your team had 3.

"Babe that was so much fun!" You smiled at him as you guys walked back.

"You're only saying that because you only got hit three times and none of them were in the face." You laughed, knowing he was the one who got hit the most in that battle of the ages. You grabbed onto his arm and hugged it close.

"You're sooooooo strong and brave for taking so many snowballs to the face! I'll make hot coco when we get back to your dorm!" You smiled up at him. His already red face got redder, but this time it was warm instead of frostbitten coldness.
"I love you~"

"Love you too." He mumbled out.