Break up + back together scenario

Characters include: Fuwa, Muramatsu, Yoshida, and Justice.
I took out the ones who are level headed enough to not do the prompt or too dumb ti even thin anything bad of you :3
They're gonna be little mini oneshots :p

Fuwa(Yuzuki): (did you know the wiki says she's a male? It's wrong but kinda funny ngl) (also y'all are in high school)
~at her house~
"OH My God! Everything would be fine if you just gave it back already! This isn't funny (Y/N)!"

"I don't have it! I told you!" This was about her manga. She's been missing 3 of her favorites and thinks it's you because you showed an interest in them, are usually over, and can't think of who else would take them.

"Yes you do! Where are they!?"

"I don't know!" You countered.

"So you lost them too!? Are you serious!?" The both of you have had a rough day. You were both tired and she just wanted to read while cuddling up to your side... "You know what? Maybe you should just go."

"What?" You looked a little surprised.

"You.. You don't have any reason to be here anymore. I'm not going to be with a liar! Just leave!" She shouted. You swallowed your pride and just left. That didn't stop you from crying though.

On your way out her parents and brother noticed you and were about to ask before you opened the door and halfheartedly slammed it on your way out. They looked at each other and decided to go up and talk to Yuzuki.

"Hey.." Her mom started from outside her door as to not pressure her. "Yuzuki what happened?" She asked.

Yuzuki softly opened the door, tears in her eyes.
"I.. I broke up w... with them." She said between her hiccups and tears. Her mom was at her side immediately as she rubbed her back.

"Why did you?"

"They sto-ole my manga! What kind of person does that?" Her voice started to crack. Her father just stood awkwardly in the door frame while the brother felt guilty.

"Um.. Yuzuki.. What manga?" The older brother asked. (He doesn't have a name :')  )

"My Shonen! 3 of them! And they were my favorites too." He scratched the back of his neck and walked off only to come back a couple seconds later. He tossed 3 things on the bed at once.

"Those?" He asked. "I just wanted to read them. I'm sorry I should've asked." He said getting ready for an earful. She looked at the three manga books.

"You... I need to go!" She said in a panic running off rubbing the tears from her eyes. She grabbed her light coat and ran out to find you. Her parents scolded him as soon as she left.

Meanwhile with you, you found refuge on a swing in the park. You didn't wanna go home just yet as you processed it.

"Maybe I grabbed them without looking? Or thinking?" You put your head in your hands thinking of all the things you did that might've made what she said right. "Or maybe they fell in my bag while I wasn't looking?"

"No! It waa none of those!" She said from behind you. You whipped your head around to see a still tearful Yuzuki. You stayed quiet. "I.." She took a breath. "I am so sorry. My brother took it not you. I'm sorry for blaming you." She said not being able to think of much else to say.

"Fuwa-"

"Yuzuki." She said firmly.

"Yuzuki, Are you.. Saying what I hope you are?"

"Please, can we still be together?"

Muramatsu: (this one's gonna be a little different than what the prompt it :p)
(Also this one makes more sense if you're adults)
~his restaurant~
"No! I already said I don't need your help! I've got it under control!"