Cuddling scenario!

Characters include: Fuwa, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Terasaka, Itona, Kirara, Justice, Chiba, and Hayami.

Fuwa- She LOVES to cuddle. Whether you're a guy, a girl,  or neither she'll cling onto your side to try and get as much physical contact as humanly possible. One of her favorite times to cuddle is while you're trying to do work or while you both are watching anime.

Muramatsu- He likes cuddling too, but he pretends he doesn't so you have initiate it most of the time. Sometimes he'll break and cuddle with you after working a particularly stressful day.

Yoshida- He's probably more likely to go along with almost anything you say. His cuddles are warm and make you feel safe! But dear god he can't fall asleep while cuddling. Why? Because he gets too warm even if y'all have a fan in the room.

Terasaka- He would absolutely make it a challenge to NOT be cuddled. He's on his feet all day though so if you see him sitting on the couch it's the perfect time to 'attack'. He loves you and he's ok with cuddles but they aren't his favorite... Activity with you.

Itona- He would probably cuddle with you but only if he was the little spoon. With his head on your chest. Look if ur a girl he'd enjoy any size tit to lay on, if you're a man you better hope he approves of your chest, and if ur neither he's still going fo it. I mean unless you have thick thighs then he'd usually keep his head there, and constantly look at your part while dirty flirting.

Kirara- She enjoys fear filled cuddles. She'll look for the thing that scares you most and use it to gain tight, grasp filled cuddles as she 'protects' you. She'd have fun if ur worst fear is death, she's gotta get creative.

Justice- If you called asking for just a hug he'd run his ass over there full speed(maybe faster) and just give you the biggest hug ever which leads to smaller light and gentle cuddles. He likes to pretend he's super strong so he'll be gentle with you and if you ask why he'll be like "to protect you duh."

Chiba- at first he's not used to it like at all but he likes holding ur(maybe nonexistent) waist while you sit in his lap. He's not pushy with it at all which is nice. It took forever to get to the physical contact stage with him though.

Hayami- Like chiba it takes forever to get to the touching phase, however she's the opposite of him. She likes to sit in your lap and have her waist held. However if y'all are laying down and cuddling y'all are facing each other.