Kimura X Reader. Long Distance

Title: Long Distance

I got this idea while drawing what could become, a Webtoon. That's only if I can get a computer, and if I'll draw it digitally. Anyways, onto the story!

*Your POV*

I sent another letter to my friend in Japan. They moved there a few years ago, neither of us had a phone so we communicated through letter. That is, until she stopped replying.

A season passed, no reply.

Two more passed. Still not even a sign of an incoming letter.

A year and a half passed before I finally got a response. But it only made me sadder.

Dear whoever you are,

Whoever you are trying to contact is no longer here. I don't know if they died, moved, or something but they aren't here anymore so can you stop sending letters. I've gotten the last 6 letters and it sounded like you two were close but they aren't here and it not my fault they didn't tell you they were moving.

-A stranger from Japan.

I almost cried, but I didn't. I didn't feel anything. Maybe it's because after the 4th letter I began to lose faith and consider all the 'what ifs'.

I wish things were different. But, I should send an apology for all the confusion or anger I caused those people- or person.

Sorry, for anything I may have caused. Thank you for letting me know. Bye.

Short sweet and simple. Kinda like me. Minus the short, sweet and simple. Unless people think I'm sweet? Nah, everyone hates me. Just look what (B/F) did to avoid talking to me. I'm an idiot.

I sent the letter, it only takes a half a week to get there, thanks to modern society.

*Time skip, brought to you by Karma's shiny shirts and tiny shorts.*

After that little chat, I wasn't expecting anything anymore. But here it is.

Your Name,(Cuz I don't know it)

You don't need to apologise, I understand a bit. And this isn't smart, but I'm Masayoshi Kimura. If you want, we can be friends. It seems like you need one. And if you accept just call me Masayoshi, if you want.

-Masayoshi

How stupid.

I'm stupid too though, so maybe.

Masayoshi,

Thank you for the offer, and you're right. I do need a friend. But it's really stupid to give your name to a stranger thousands of miles away. However, I'm stupid too, so I'm (F/N) (L/N). Most people call me (Y/N) though. So, how are you? What do you like to do? How old are you? Also, doesn't Masayoshi mean Justice? If not, I need to brush up on my languages. Do you have any friends? What are they like? Sorry, I'm kinda prying. This is getting long, so I'll end this one here.

-(Y/N)

(Y/N)

That's such a cute name! Currently, I need to study and practice for P.E. I like various things, but I think I like playing games like tag and hide and seek alot, as childish as that is. I'm not going to give my exact age, but in I'm between 10-20. I can't believe you noticed that my name actually means Justice, nobody has and it's cool that you know more than one language. I know you know at least three, considering your address. I have a few friends and let's just say they're, interesting. Also, you weren't prying, you just wanted to get to know me a bit. And, if I may bother you with the same questions? That would be great.

-Justice

*3rd POV*

The conversations between these two varied and they became really good friends. Eventually, the pair exchanged numbers to be able to contact each other faster. They began learning more and more about the other. It's only natural that they would fall for each other, after all they were there for each other through thick and thin.

They both planned to confess to each other in a way they were sure the other want expecting. But they came up with the same thing. At the same time, and put it into action at the same time.

Dearest (Y/N),

Over the 4 years we've been talking, I fell for you. I understand if you don't feel the sam, after all some people can't handle long distance relationships. I hope we can still be friends afyer this.

-Justice

Justice,

Soo, my brain decided it'd be great to break a chemical bond that would make me experience this thing most commonly refered to as love. You've helped me through so much, and i could never say thank you enough. Basically, I love you, but i understand if you don't feel the same because there are probably so many other pretty people where you live (probably) and i still want to be friends when you reject me.

-(Y/N)

They both sent this version of their confessions to each other. The same day.

The day the letters arived, they both read it as fast as they could, but Justice's being shorter and all, (Y/N) finished first. She sent a text to him right away, asking if the letter was real. The conversation wen like this.

Undertale ref=Justice
Fangs of Patience=(Y/N)

Fangs of Patience
Okay, this is strange. I received a letter from you confessing. But I did the same thing. Is this real? Or am I high again?

Undertale ref
Holy crap im not dreaming.

Fangs of Patience
Holy fuck.

You love me.

And I love you.

So, are we?

Undertale ref
Yes

Oh damn i feel good today!

Fangs of Justice
That's such a weight lifted! I love you!

Undertale ref
I love you too. So,now might be a good time to tell you that i get to visit your country, for 3 months.:D

Fangs of Patience
I can't wait to see you and hold you and hug you and kiss you as much as I can when you show up! Ill make all your friends he of you!

Undertale ref
Its in two weeks, so I'll see you then!

And that's the end of this one! I kinda liked it but I feel like I could've done it better. Have a wonderful day/night!