Takuya Muramatsu X Reader. Not used to it.

Art is mine! Feel free to request a character, for me to write and draw!

Title: Not used to it.

*2nd POV*

Following Takuya down the mountain, something new was beginning. Not only have neither of you been on a date, you've never been to where you're going. It was a small restaurant, one that he invited you to go to with him.

He didn't even mean it as a date! He asked with a small nervous blush, and his hand on the back of his neck. And you, being the person you are thought it was a love confession.

"Wait seriously!! Like a date? YES of course I'll go! I've actually liked you for a while now, but have been too shy to ask you!" Here comes the part that made you dread your words.

"WHAT? I-i-i d-didn't mean it a-as a date!" He was blushing profusely and you were contemplating whether or not you should hurdle yourself off that cliff Karma jumped from.
"But, it can't hurt? Can it? You are pretty..... COOL! Pretty cool. Y-yeah. You're cool, like super cool! And I'm gonna stop talking now."

"So.. It's a date? After class?" You inquired. He just nodded in response and shuffled in a flustered panic back to his desk. (Bumping into like 12 people on the way back.)

And after some very boring classes, minus PE. You stabbed a man. With the anti-Koro-Sensei knife of course. Hehe. Anyways you follow him down the mountain saying your 'see you tomorrow s' with a huge smile on your face. Granted it wasn't quite the confession you wanted, or ever had in mind it still worked. AND, and it got you on a date with said man being confessed too.

"You've kinda been quiet, Muramatsu. Is something wrong?"

"Hmm? Oh no this is how I normally am!" He smiled at you, it was so cute and dorky you could feel yourself falling even more for him.

"Huh, I guess I never really noticed how little you talk." You were using small mind tricks you read in a magazine 2 years ago in a doctor's office. You just wanted to know a little more, so you're prying without prying.

"Yeah, normally Terasaka does the talking. Or Yoshida, but not me. I make them food and that's really it. We go way back but sometimes I wish that they'd be a little nicer!" You jog forward a little bit, so that you guys could walk side by side versus the 'one person ahead by 5 feet' dynamic.

"Huh. So how far is this restaurant?"

"About another 7 to 10 minutes walking."

"Oh that's not very far at all!" You exclaimed with excitement.

Chatting about whatever comes to mind, and him having a few moments where his thugee persona dropped for a minute you finally reached the area. Entering you were greeted by a waitress, a rather cute one. She had long brown hair and dazzling green eyes. She seated the two of you to a corner room seat. Just where you like it.

Continuing to chat up a storm while you figure out what to order. It was an American themed restaurant and he had wanted to see how it was.

Looking through the menu, you of course chose the chicken nuggets with broccoli mac and cheese and French fries on the side, following your order up with a cup of coke/sprite/water (idk what you drink lol.)

He took a little longer than you deciding what to order, he settled on a burger with everything on it and fries on the side. With a sprite as his drink.

Smiling as the waitress walked off to give the chef your orders you turned back to Muramatsu. He looked nervous, and by that I mean tense.

"Why are you so tense? It's just a date!" You tried playing cool, despite the fact before this when you went to the bathroom you were squealing and dancing all around because of your excitement.

"Haha, yeah I guess I'm just not used to this. Uhh NO OFFENCE OR ANYTHING I'm not saying it's boring or stuff but like I'm just no-" he was shushed as the waitress came back with your drinks.

"One for you, and one for you!" She smiled.

"Thank you!" You smiled, proud that you didn't accidentally say 'you too' or something like that. It would definitely have keept you up at night for the next 16 years.

Talking and talking even after your food was done you two had a blast! He paid for the food, because he is the one who asked you to come. You two had a whole tiny argument for 2 minutes over who would and wouldn't pay. You were saying half and half but he insisted. Which kinda made you happy because now you can spend that money on some stupid thing for yourself like a body pillow cover.

"I'll walk you home" he said. You agreed and went up to hold his arm. He grew even more tense and felt awkward for a good while. You laughed, acting like it didn't take all the courage in the world to do.

"Want me to get off you?" You asked, wondering if he was uncomfortable which is the last thing you want.

"Ah no! You're all g-good. Just new for me is all!" He anxiously sputtered out.

"Well it's new for me too!" You exclaimed.

"Woah really! You seem so laid back and chill about it! It feels like you've done this like a bajillion times!" Well having vivid fantasies of holding hands with him, and of course your anime crushes did help you script out what might happen just a little bit. But we're not unpacking the closet weeb stuff right now.

"Oh uh just doing what feels natural I guess!" Maybe later in the relationship you'd tell him about your affiliation with anime and manga.

"Is this it?" He asked pointing to a building. Sighing is sadness as you never wanted your time together to end you nodded.

"Cya tomorrow Muramatsu! In class!"

"Yup! Also, you... you can call me Takuya." Smiling at the progress you made. It feels like your intimacy level just went up! Like in one of the sims you've played.

He waved goodbye and walked away with a smile, turning to the door of your house you also had a smile.
'How are they going to react?' You thought as you opened the door to see your family.