35

A/N: here it is! as promised, chapter 34 hit 1k reads and so here is chapter 35! im really proud of this chapter and originally it was meant to be the end of this book, but i had a change of heart :)
hope you enjoy!!

The screen displaying the direction they headed was filled with the image of rubble. "Hey what's going on?"

Dr Strange regarded the picture. "I think we're here."

"I don't think this rig has a self park function."

Dani and Tony worked together to maneuver the ship so that it could land without crashing into anything.

"You all right?"

"That was close."

Dani sat cross legged and hung upside down. It was quite fun. "Hey, if aliens end up planting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry. No hard feelings yeah?"

Tony turned to her. "I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, do you understand?"

Dani sighed and pointed behind them. "I'm trying to say that something is coming."

A blue looking guy ran out them shouting, "Thanos!" So naturally, they had to attack.

A fight broke out, and Dani ended up on the floor with some weird alien woman with antennae above her. She scurried backwards. "Woah, woah you're cute and all but please don't put your eggs in me!"

They fought some more and Dani ended up in chokehold by some guy using her as a hostage. He took off his mask and pointed his gun at her. "I'm gonna ask you this one time, where is Gamora?"

"Yeah I'll do you one better, who's Gamora?" Tony was clearly very confused, and also feeling overprotective for his kid whose life was currently at risk.

The blue guy underneath Tony also chimed in. "I'll do you one better, why is Gamora?"

There was a gun being held up to Dani's head. "Tell me where the girl is or I swear to you I'm gonna french fry this little freak." Dani furrowed her brow. French fry? Do they have those in space?

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I'll blast him!"

"Do it Quill I can take it!" The blue guy underneath Tony looked stubborn, bracing himself for an attack. These guys seemed very different to Thanos' army they'd fought in New York.

"He can't take it."

Dani took this opportunity to elbow the guy holding her in the stomach, turn around and then kick him in the balls. Once he was on the floor, she took his gun and pointed it at him and she put a foot on his chest and stood over him. "Nice try dude."

"Ok fine, you don't tell me where she is I'll kill all three of you and beat it out of Thanos myself."

Dani paused. "Hold up, you're gonna beat Thanos? What?"

Strange was also confused. "Let me ask you this one time, what master do you serve?"

Dani scoffed, what kind of question is that?

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say Jesus?"

Scoffing, Dani stepped off the guy. "Oh god you're from Earth."

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri."

Dani facepalmed.

"That's on earth, dipshit. What are you hassling us for?" Ever so eloquent Tony.

"So you're not with Thanos then?" Dani was getting a little sick of this back and forth.

"With Thanos? No, he took my girl- Wait, who are you people?"