3

It was now Friday and I was stood outside school, waiting for whoever this 'Happy' dude was, listening to the Wicked Soundtrack.

An expensive looking car drove up and the front window rolled down. "Danielle Parker? I'm Happy Hogan."

"Hey Happy."

"You're in the back."

I opened the door to the backseat of the car and saw Tony Stark already sat there with his dumb sunglasses on. "Hey kid."

"Old man. Why do you insist on wearing sunglasses inside a car? It literally just makes you look like an asshole."

There was a stifled laugh from the driver seat. I smiled at Happy, who didn't seem very happy. "Hi Happy, I'm Dani. Anthony has told me a lot about you."

I leaned back in my seat and got out my chem homework. I started to balance the equations when Anthony coughed.

I looked up. "Do you want some cough medicine Mr Stark?"

"Ha ha, funny kid." He rolled his eyes and peered over at my work. "What you doing there?"

"Chem homework."

"On what?"

"Balancing equations. It's easy, just a refresher for my test on Tuesday."

Just then, my phone rang to the sound of the Star Wars theme tune. I was about to pick up and Mr Stark took it from me, answered and put it on speakerphone, motioning for me to talk. I sighed.

"Ned, we've been apart for 10 minutes, what could possibly be so important?"

"There's a fire on 13th."

"Dude, I can't. I'm going to Germany, remember?"

"Oh yeah." I could practically hear him blush. "Sorry, I forgot."

"Even though you've been excited about it all day?"

"Uh yeah. Wait, are you with Tony Stark right now?"

Before I could answer, the other occupant of the car did so for me. "Hey kid, Tony Stark here, you're on speaker."

"Oh my god, I'm on speaker with Tony Stark."

"What's the deal with you two? You dating or something?"

Ned and I both burst out laughing. "God, no."

"Wait, Dani, does he not know?"

"Uh no." I bit my lip.

"Know what?" Tony furrowed his brow and I shook my head.

"Nothing important. Anyway, bye Ned, see you next week!" I quickly hung up and sighed. "Can we stop on 13th street for a second?"

He nodded and Happy drove to 13th Street. I ran to an alley way and put my suit on, quickly helping people and putting out the fire. I went to the same alley and changed back before running back to the car.

"What aren't you telling me kid? Am I not important enough that you'll tell him but not me?"

"It's not that. It's kinda personal, and Aunt May doesn't even know. Ned's the only one I've told."

"Well now I have to know."

I shook my head. "Sorry, Tony, it's just something I kinda wanna keep to myself."

"Alright. I'll respect your wishes."

5 minutes later...

I was listening to the Cats soundtrack, I was onto Mungojerry & Rumpleteezer when one of my earbuds was ripped out. "Come on, kid. Tell me the secret."

"No."

"Please?"

"Why do you even wanna know so bad? It's not going to change your life."

"I don't like not knowing things."

I bit my lip considering it. "And I can keep a secret."

I scoffed. "Alright Mr I am Iron Man."

"That was one time! Any other secrets and my lips are sealed."

"OK, well while I entirely doubt that fact, I will tell you. Mainly because I'm fed up of you asking."

"Yay." He smiled like a child and I shook my head.

"Uh Happy, can you put up the separating thingy or does this not-" Before I finished speaking, Happy nodded and put up the divider.

"OK, well even though I've known you for less than a week, I feel like I can trust you so here goes."

I shrugged. "I'm gay."

"Wow. That was not what I thought you were gonna say."

"What did you think I would say, weirdo?"

"I don't know, that you're secretly married to a 30 year old and have 3 kids?"

"Dude you have a weird imagination."

"Maybe. It's probably why I'm so successful. So tell me then, is there anyone at school you like?"

"Why do you even care dude?"

"Because we have a long weekend ahead of us and I need something to get my head off it."

"Fair enough. There is one girl, her name's Liz, she's a Senior though."

"Oh?"

"We're on academic decathlon together, she's really smart but she's also the most popular girl in school."

"Damn. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you, kiddo."

"Don't I know it. And I know she's not into girls at all, she's just cute."

"Well I wouldn't have guessed you were into girls."

"Seriously? I think my haircut should give it away."

"Not really."

"Huh. Maybe I need a gayer haircut."

"I think this one's working out pretty well for you."

"Thanks, Anthony."

"Any time, Danielle."

Happy put the divider down. "Boss, we're at the airport."

"Great. Come on, kid. You need to get changed, and I need a nap."

"Works for me."

We boarded the private jet, Tony going to sleep and me getting changed into my new suit with modifications. I looked through the eyes and I could see outside the plane, it was kinda weird.

"Hey, Mia?"

"Yes, Miss Parker?"

"Can you play the Hamilton soundtrack, starting from the beginning?"

As the music started playing I got up and walked around the jet. There was a pole in the middle. Wow Tony. Just wow.