4

The jet landed and I had to wake Tony up since Happy was also asleep. I then made Tony wake Happy up.

On the flight to Germany, I managed to listen to the entire Hamilton soundtrack, plus Wicked and read the first 2 Harry Potter books I had brought with me.

I decided to slap Stark in the face as this would probably be my only ever opportunity to do so. He woke up and grabbed my wrist so I flipped him over.

"Yeesh. Don't go turning on me already kid."

"Sorry, Stark. Reflexes. You can wake up Hogie over there."

"Hogie?"

"Well his last name is Hogan and I give people nicknames a lot. It's kinda like my thing."

"Have I got a nickname?"

"Yup." I popped the p.

"What is it?"

I pursed my lips. "Toto."

"Toto? As in 'Toto I don't think we're in Kansas anymore' that Toto?"

I laughed. "Yes that Toto. I'm actually kinda surprised you know that line. I guess you're just a big softie at heart, Stark."

"Am not."

"Are so."

Happy had apparently woken up while we were talking and coughed. "Hem hem."

I turned around to him. "Yes, Dolores Umbridge?"

"We need to get to our hotel, and you need to talk strategy with the others."

"Thanks Hog- Happy." Tony replied and I smirked.

"You so almost called him Hogie then." I said, still smirking as Happy walked off.

"I did not!"

"Mia, can you replay the conversation we just had with Happy?"

"Yes Miss Parker."

"We need to get to our hotel, and you need to talk strategy with the others."

"Thanks Hog-Happy."

"Mia, end replay."

I looked at Tony again, smirking.

"I knew I would regret putting that feature in there."

We met up with the other members of our team at the Hotel.

"Alright, Spidey this is everyone. Everyone this is Spidey." I nodded to all of the Avengers, while secretly fangirling over Black Widow.

Tony walked over to me. "You alright kid? Mia picked up a rapid increase in heart rate 2 seconds ago."

"Oh yeah, that was just me totally fangirling over Black Widow."

He chuckled. "Of course it was."

I composed myself and shook their hands., "Hey guys, I'm Spiderwoman."

"Spiderwoman?"

"I swing around New York and fight the minor crimes that's out of your pay grades."

"And when you say swing?"

"I can shoot webs, I have super strength and I can detect danger coming at me." I smirked. "I already know who you guys are, it's nice to meet you all."

"Alright, here's the plan...

Once we all knew the plan I got on to practicing my hand to hand combat with Black Widow.

I kept dodging her hits and eventually managed to pin her down. "Do you give?"

"Yeah I give."

She sat up and sighed. "You know, the Black Widow I heard about would never allow herself to get bested by anyone else. I know it really isn't my place, but is everything OK?"

She glared at me. "You're right, it isn't your place."

"Look, I get I'm the newbie here and you know literally nothing about me, but I'm just a compassionate person who likes to help others. That's why I became a superhero. Come on, tell me your problems. Us girls gotta stick together right?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. My only family is breaking up and I'm trying to stop it, because I know there's a chance we'll all kill each other out there."

I whistled. "Damn. I get it, I can't relate to it because I've never met any of you before, but I get it. I mean, these are your best friends you're fighting against, and you all have great powers so who knows what's gonna happen. Can I tell you something?"

She nodded.

"I don't actually agree with Iron Man. I personally think the accords are dumb and stupid and are gonna cause way more deaths than they prevent. It won't even prevent deaths, just make you guys have to deal with them. If I had a choice, I would be fighting on the other side. But I don't have that choice, and to be honest, I don't really like being in arguments. Plus, I've got a job riding on the success of this mission, and a job like this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"Seriously? What kinda job?"

"An engineering job at Stark Industries." I lied because I didn't want them knowing I was only 15.

"You an engineer then?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Alright everyone, suit up. It's go time."

We fought against Cap's team which included everyone Mr Stark had said, plus some guy called Antman, but also could apparently get really big.

I stole Captain America's shield, and I saw the Antman dude on it so I kinda just flicked him off. I don't think he expected that to be honest.

He then got really big and I had to swing around him and wrap my webs around him. And some other stuff happened, long story short, we won and the Avengers who fought against us went to prison, apart from Steve and Bucky who escaped. Oh and Natasha defected and let them get away.

I was now on the plane with Anthony going to see the prisoners if they could tell us where Cap was.

They did. He was in Siberia so we went over there and I was told to stay on the jet. When Stark didn't come back after two hours, Happy and I decided to go see why he was taking so long and found him on the floor, left for dead, holding Captain America's shield.

We saved him, not that he will ever admit it, and flew back home, sadly we got back in time for me to go to school on Monday.

"Alright, kid, so about your internship."

"What about it?"

"You start on Tuesday, come to the reception of Stark Industries and Friday will alert me when you arrive."

"Yes sir." I saluted and smirked as he rolled his eyes.

I went back to school and Ned was eager to hear about my trip. "You fought the Avengers?"

"Dude, a little quieter please."

"So are you an Avenger now?"

"Well the Avengers kinda don't exist anymore, but I did get an actual internship at Stark Industries."

"No way that's so cool!"

"Yup. It'll be pretty fun. I get to work on things that aren't way too easy for me."