37

a/n: hello my lovely lovely readers! thank you for your patience - i have exams for the next few months (which ew i have not revised fuck gcses) and so i will leave you with this gift

*drumroll please*

THE FINALE OF SPIDERWOMAN!!

this is the end (for now) after my exams are over and i haven't died i will post the epilogue i have written but yeah

i hope you love it and thank you for coming on this journey with me <3

They arrived in the Sanctum Sanctorum in New York, and Dani looked around in awe. "Woahhh. When the fate of the universe isn't on the line, you need to give me a tour of this place dude."

Strange ignored her and pulled up some weird magic stuff she couldn't understand. "The Vision along with Black Widow, Captain America, Wanda Maximoff, Thor and other superpowered individuals are all currently in Wakanda."

Dani swallowed. "All of them?"

He turned to look at her and nodded. "All of them."

"Guess we're having a family reunion then."

She furrowed her brow and then snapped her fingers as she seemed to realise something. "Shuri. They're trying to use Wakandan tech to remove the stone from Vision and destroy it before Thanos gets his hands on it."

Tony looked at her in confusion. "How do you know that?"

She shrugged. "What would you do in that position?"

"There are also other unspecified alien life forms there. Hundreds, maybe thousands."

She raised a brow. "Thanos' army?"

"Most likely.

"Well, then I guess we've got our work cut out for us."

***

"Hey Grandpa, did you miss me?"

When Steve heard her voice in his comms, he did a double take. "Spiderwoman? Wha- where are you?"

He practically heard the smirk in her voice at what she said next. "Hey Cap, on your left."

He turned around to see a huge orange portal appear behind him, and Dani, Tony and some other strangers walked out of it.

He got over his shock for a second when he heard the laugh in his ear.

"You sure do know how to make an entrance, Webs." Sam.

The teenager laughed. "Well Wilson, when you give me an opportunity like that."

One of the aliens charged at her and she promptly used her super strength to punch it far out of reach.

"You know we coulda used you a while ago, Queens."

"Sorry Brooklyn, had some space fighting to do. So what's the sitch?"

He grimaced and jerked his head to the building. "Wanda is up there with the Princess who's in the process of getting the stone out Vision's head. Think you and your genius could be anymore help up there?"

"Well it can't hurt to say hi to my favourite royal."

She let out a web and swung away. "MIA, get me a visual on Shuri's lab and connect me to her, release Droney to see what's going on with our favourite genocidal purple raisin."

"Colonizer, I am busy trying to save the world."

She laughed. "Well damn Shur what did you think the rest of us were doing? You've got incoming, open a window."