6

I had now been interning at Stark Industries for 2 weeks, and I'd helped Mr Stark with a lot of problems. After our talk on my first day, I didn't mention the other Avengers or the accords at all. He seems to be doing better and Pepper came back last week.

1 week earlier...

I walked into the Penthouse, holding Mr Stark's and my own coffee while going over what I need to know for my Spanish oral test tomorrow. I walked into the kitchen and put the coffees down when I noticed another person there.

My eyes widened. "Who are you?" She asked, cautiously.

"Um, I'm Dani, Mr Stark's Personal Intern. I'm a huge fan of yours, Miss Potts."

"Really?"

"Uh yeah. You took over Stark Industries and became CEO, having to deal with so many idiots and not to mention how the SI profits increased by 43% in your first month of being in charge. Sorry for rambling, you're just a hero of mine."

She smiled at me and looked behind me. "I like this one." I turned around to see Tony Stark eating blueberries.

"Oh hey, Mr Stark, I have your coffee. Miss Potts would you like me to get you anything?"

"I'm fine thank you, Dani."

"She gets a whole ramble about how much you admire her and I get 'Oh hey, Mr Stark.' What gives kid?"

I just shrugged and he sighed. "Alright then. Danielle, this is my girlfriend, Pepper, Pepper this is Danielle and only call her Danielle."

"Please call me Dani."

She smiled and shook my hand. "Well it's lovely to meet you Dani."

I was stood in the cafe on floor 4, getting mine and Tony's coffees. "Hey, Kayla." I smiled at the girl working there and she nodded.

"Hi, Dani, how's it going?"

"Alright. Mr Stark's been so much happier since Miss Potts came back."

"Don't I know it. The whole mood of the building has become a lot more positive. Here you go."

"Thanks Kayla." I scanned my badge and took the coffees, walking into the elevator. As I was about to go up, I was stopped by one of the interns.

"Dani!" I turned around.

"Hey, Sam what's up?"

"We were wondering if you could help us with something we can't quite work out. Mindy has been raving about your genius all week, and no one else in the lab seems to be able to figure it out."

"Sure, I'll help. Just let me get Mr Stark his coffee, and I ll be right there. What floor are you working on today?"

"Floor 6, Lab G."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes tops."

"Thanks Dani."

I went into the private elevator only 3 people were allowed to use and went up to the Starks' living floor.

"Mr Stark?!" I called out for Tony, and when there was no response, headed down to the lab.

He was pacing. "Tony? I have your coffee."

"Put it down there. I need to tell you something."

"Can it wait? I promised one of the interns that I would help them out with something."