1

"One Caramel Frappe for Ella?" I served my last frappe of the day and hung up my apron, walking out of my after school and Saturday job.

I walked home with my headphones in, listening to Fall Out Boy and thinking about what Aunt May would order for dinner.

As I walked into my apartment building, I noticed a really fancy car - extremely out of place for this neighbourhood. 'Dang, someone has a rich relative.'

I opened the door to the apartment I shared with my Aunt, putting my school bag by the door as I sipped some of my Iced Latte.

"Hey, Aunt May, do we have any chocolate milk left?" I paused Centuries to hear her answer.

"Dani, come into the living room." She sounded serious and I furrowed my brow, putting the keys on the counter.

"What's up?" I turned around to see my Aunt May drinking tea with Tony Stark. "Umm, hi?"

Why was Tony Stark here? My mind ran rampant with possibilities. Did he find out about my secret identity? Was he going to tell me to stop being Spiderwoman?

"Hello, Miss Parker. I'm Tony Stark."

"Why didn't you tell me you applied for an internship at Stark Industries?"

"Um, I guess I didn't think I'd get it so I just didn't tell you. Uh, Mr Stark what are you doing here?"

"I'm here about the internship. The September Foundation? Can we talk privately, Miss Parker?"

"Uh, sure." I led him into my room, opening the window as I did because it was a little hot in there.

"I'm not here about an internship."

"Really? Wow I totally thought I had gotten this internship I didn't even apply for."

"Yeah alright smart ass. Anyway, Danielle-" He started to look around my room as if looking for something specific.

"Dani." I interrupted.

"What?" He looked at me.

"I prefer to be called Dani."

"OK." He rolled his eyes. "Anyway, Danielle-"

"Yes Anthony?" He looked at me eyebrows raised before chuckling.

"Touche kid. Anyway, you're the spider girl right, spiderling, crime fighting spider?"

"OK first, it's Spiderwoman, second, what's it to you Iron Man?"

"Where do you keep your damn suit?" Oh so that's what he was looking for.

"Somewhere."

He looked on my desk and I realised that the radiation work I was working on earlier was still there, covered in my notes.

I quickly rushed over and tried to pick up the papers but I was too slow. "Sorry, ignore those it's just a little something I working on."

"Is this Bruce Banner's work?"

"Uh yeah, Dr Banner is like an all-time hero of mine. His work on gamma radiation is amazing."

"You know, most adults can't understand this, and you've written your own notes on it?"

"Uh yeah, I just figured out the problem with his equation. Anyway, what did you want?"

"Right. I need Spider girl's help."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "I'm not even gonna think about helping you unless you get my name right."

"Fine, so Spiderwoman, what do you say?"