5

On Tuesday after school, as promised, I walked into the Avengers Facility where Tony Stark lived and worked.

I walked up to the reception desk and smiled. "Hi, I'm Dani, I'm the new intern?"

"Uh, how are you spelling Dani?"

"Oh sorry it's actually Danielle. Danielle Parker."

"Ah, Danielle, it says here that you need to wait for your tour guide, who has been notified of your arrival."

"Great, thank you, Molly." I smiled, reading her name tag.

I sat down and just as I did, the elevator opened and out walked Tony Stark.

As he walked out everyone looked shocked and impressed, I just rolled my eyes.

"Where is Danielle Parker?"

"Right here, Mr Stark."

"Excellent. You are my personal intern, Miss Parker allow me to show you around."

We got into the private elevator only Tony was allowed to use and I rolled my eyes.

"What? Too much?"

"Just a tad, Stark."

"I thought it was great."

"You would. So are you gonna actually tell me how to get around the place or?"

"Right. Well here's your badge, you can go everywhere. Don't do anything stupid. I've programmed Friday to recognise you anyway, but just incase you get stopped you can show them your badge. And I don't reprint badges, so if you lose it and get kicked out of the building there's nothing I can do." He handed me a gold badge.

"There definitely is a lot you can do, you're just stubborn."

"Pretty much."

"Great. "

"Anyway, as my personal intern, you need to get me coffee everyday."

"And what coffee would that be Stark?"

"Espresso. Double shot. You need to write that down?"

"I have a great memory."

"Good. Anyway, there's a cafe on floor 4, you don't need to pay, just scan your badge."

We finally arrived at the Penthouse and he showed me around. "This is the living room, the kitchen, I hope you know how to cook because I don't, my bedroom is down the hall and there are guest bedrooms you can crash in if you're ever staying late. My lab's downstairs, you'll spend most time there and there's also a gym you can use if you have some spare time. Now for your first assignment, make me an espresso."

I raised my eyebrows. But I made the coffee anyway, and handed it to the old man.

"Hmm, piping hot, just how I like it. Also, Happy will pick you up from school because the subway can be unpredictable. Try and be nice to him, I don't think he likes you."

"I don't think he likes anyone."

"Ha! He likes me."

"He's paid to like you."

"Fair point. Anyway, just be nice to him."

"I'm nice to everyone."

"Yeah right!"

"Oh sorry, I'm nice to everyone but you."

"I find that hard to believe. What about that flash kid?"

"OK, so I'm nice to like 3 people."

"That seems a lot more believable. Anyway, back to the tour, the 2 of us are currently the only ones with access to the tower, well, Pepper does too but she doesn't come up here anymore. She's actually on business trips a lot."