Introduction

This is basically a fem! Peter Parker, it takes place during the newest spiderman franchise.

Danielle 'Dani' Parker's parents died in a plane crash when she was young and she moved in with her Aunt May and Uncle Ben. Shortly after her uncle's death, Dani gets bit by a radioactive spider on a field trip and becomes Spiderwoman, with the help of her 'guy in the chair' her childhood best friend Ned.

Will she fall in love along the way? Will she find a true family? Read to find out.

Spiderman: Homecoming starts at Chapter 12

Also, Dani is very different to Peter. You'll see as you read, but I guess when I write I just like to make my female leads badass and sarcastic.

So basically, Dani is a lot more confident than Peter was and a lot more responsible. She's also smarter than him in more than just science. OK, enjoy!

This is Dani's aesthetic and basically a bunch of stuff I think represents her character

This is Dani's aesthetic and basically a bunch of stuff I think represents her character. I based her appearance off of Gwen, from Spiderman: Into the Spider verse. She's a lot like Gwen and she has the same suit as her.

Also, the outfit Dani Wears in each chapter will be at the top, most of the time.

This story is comprised of multiple parts, I was going to write a sequel but then decided not to.

Contents of MCU Timeline:
Civil War: 1-4
Homecoming: 11-21
Infinity War: 34-?