2

"Wait, so you're going on a mission with Tony Stark?" Ned asked Dani that night, as she swung through Queens.

"Yup. And he met Mia."

"What was his reaction?"

"It was pretty similar to yours I'd say."

"Cool! I'm like Tony Stark. Oh, and there's a mugging on 42nd."

"On it, Grommit."

I stopped the mugging and sat on a rooftop looking at the stars.

"So are you gonna be fighting the Avengers?"

"Yeah. I'm kinda worried, but Anthony said I don't have to do much."

"Anthony?"

"He calls me Danielle to annoy me so I call him Anthony."

"It's so cool that you have a joke with Tony Stark."

"Yeah well if I don't do this mission right, I might never speak to him again. He's building me a new suit too."

"Really?"

"Yep. I'm swinging over to his lab later to put Mia into it."

"I can't believe my best friend is going to Tony Stark's lab."

"Ned, I love you and all but please do a girl a favor and shut up about Stark. I'm actually kinda worried about it."

"Why?"

"It's the Avengers. They're not gonna go easy on me just because I'm a girl. Which I'm thankful for, but only Tony knows my identity. None of them know I'm a 15 year old, and if they do they could tell Aunt May. Also, Tony kept calling May 'Aunt Hottie' and it was weird."

"Damn. He's not wrong though."

"Ned! It's bad enough getting it from him, I don't need you tell me how hot my aunt is. So yeah, basically what I'm trying to tell you is I'm not gonna be in school for a while."

"How long is it gonna take?"

"I don't actually know. He says it won't be more than a week though, so maybe I won't even miss school since we leave on Friday."

Not long after, she was swinging into the top floor of the Avengers Compound, where Tony Stark was waiting. "Took you long enough kid, you're a full 13 seconds later than our agreed upon time."

"Sorry dude, I was busy saving people."

"And what excitement did Spiderwoman have tonight?"

"Stopped a mugging, had to get my best friend to stop fan girling over the fact I met you."

"You told your friend?"

"Don't worry, Ned's cool. He's my guy in the chair. He's the one who been there for me since the beginning." She smiled, but then remembered what she was meant to be doing. "Anyway, let's get to inputting Mia into my suit because I don't have all night."

"Sure kid." They went into his lab and Dani saw her new suit on the table.

"You did a great job with the first one, so I just replicated it, changed the material and added a few personal touches."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"A heater, a cooler and something to help when you go into sensory overload." And a tracker and the thing to help with sensory overload would immediately alert him about it. He didn't say that though, but it was kind of a given.

"Wow Stark, didn't know you cared that much."

"Yeah yeah, just don't want you to collapse in the middle of the street and have your identity revealed. That would be a hassle for me as people would be angry I let a kid fight."