7

The next day I walked into Avengers Tower and was bombarded by Black Widow. "Have a good day, Queen Dani." Friday said and I smiled.

"Hey, kid."

"Good Morning, Miss Romanoff."

"Just Nat is fine."

"Okay then, Nat. Do you know where Mr Stark is? I need to make sure he got me a coffee."

"Aren't you meant to get him coffee?"

"Part of the bet I won is that he has to get the coffee for the next week. And on Saturday, we're going to the homeless shelter and going to serve food and donate a bunch of money. He doesn't know that yet, but he will."

"Wow, you're the only person I've ever seen who can get through to Stark like this. Except Pepper but she's Pepper."

"Fair enough. Did you all manage to not kill him last night? Because he can't really serve food to the homeless if he's dead."

"He's down in the lab, but whether or not he's blown himself up, I don't know."

"He probably has, nice to meet you properly Nat."

"And you, Danielle."

"It's Dani. Only Anthony calls me Danielle."

I went down to the lab to see Mr Stark working on something. I coughed and he looked up.

"Where's my coffee?"

"You're getting the coffee, remember?"

"You were serious about that?"

"Yes. Just like I was serious that on Saturday we're going to the homeless shelter and serving food."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes, you lost a bet and you have to deal with the repercussions."

"Well I didn't think you would win."

"Ah, but I did. I only enter bets I know I can win."

"I'll keep that in mind for next time then."

"You do that. Now go on, the coffee isn't going to get itself, Anthony."

"Yes, Danielle." He rolled his eyes and went to get the coffee.

"I'm going to use your gym!"

"I should take it out of your paycheck!"

"If I had a paycheck you'd be welcome to!"

He rolled his eyes and left, so I got changed into my workout gear.

I headed down to the gym and got to working out. I ran on the treadmill, and went on the stationary bike. I lifted some weights and did 100 pull ups. Then I used the weird rowing machine which I never understood, but used anyway. (A/N incase you can't tell I don't go to the gym. Ever.)

Once I was done with that, I drank some water and ate a granola bar before moving to the boxing ring.

I forgot that there was one way glass, which meant people could look into you but you couldn't see them, I have no idea why Tony put it in, he's just weird.

I programmed the practice robots on to Extremely Difficult and started to practice combat.

I threw a right hook, and got punched in the stomach by the robot. I quickly recovered and delivered an uppercut before tripping the robot over and putting my foot through it.

5 minutes earlier, Nat had been walking around the corridor by the gym and saw Dani beating the combat robots.

"Damn, kid."