20

I ran out the school, still in my dress and heels. As I was rounding a school bus, I was shocked from behind.

"What the hell, dude?"

He went to shock me again, but I elbowed his leg from the floor.
"My Web shooters..." I ran to get them but Shocky dude punched a bus, which came barrelling into me.

"I wasn't sure about this thing at first, but damn."

He then punched me again, sending me flying to the back of a bus. He then punched the bus making it roll over. I ran out the back doors where he was standing with his shocker.

"Why did he send you here?"

"Guess you'll never know."

He was about to shock me, when a web caught his gauntlet from the back.

"Nice shot, dude!" I pulled the shooter towards myself and webbed the shocker to a wall, sucker punching him so he was knocked out.

"Ned, the guy with wings is Liz's dad. Call Happy Hogan, and get him to try get in touch with Tony. I've tried, but no luck. Also, set up Mia and get her to follow my tracker."

"You put down a tracker?"

"Yup. You ready for this, guy in the chair?"

He nodded. "Good, I gotta catch him before he leaves town."

I pressed on my bracelet and my dress was covered by my Spiderwoman suit. "Shame. It was a cute dress. Ugh,  I don't have my ballet slippers. Alright, I can do this in heels."

I attached a Web to a tree and swung away. I landed on the bonnet of a car and saw it was Flash's.

"You, you're that dude Flash right? I need your car."

"Uh, this is actually my dad's car so..."

"Dude, just get out the car. I have a city to save."

I drove off in Flash's dad's car, smirking. "Hey, Ned, can you hear me dude?"

"Go for Ned."

"Ned, I need you to track my tracker. Have you got Mia up an running?"

"On it. You're a genius. He just passed the GameStop on Jackson Avenue."

"Tell me something I don't know, Nedward. Where are the headlights on this thing? I stole Flash's car."

"I'll pull the specs."

"I'm going to assume you're rolling between a bunch of different screens right now, because otherwise you're a disappointment."

"You assume correct. Anyway, you stole Flash's car, that's awesome."

"It is pretty coo- woah, where do you think you're going huh?! New Yorkers, am I right? Did you get through to Happy yet?"

"Dani, are you OK?"

"I really haven't driven a lot before. Only in parking lots with May. This is quite a step up. It's kinda fun though. Where are we on the Happy front?"

"Working on it, I just gotta backdoor the phone system."

~This time skip is brought to you by my dedication that I'm writing this and copying out the transcripts for this film at 2am while listening to the Wicked Soundtrack. Also I'm on 5%~

"Alright, where's the tracker?"

"Uh, he stopped in an old industrial park in Brooklyn."

"I thought he was going out of town!"