27

Tony told me he was going on a spontaneous trip out of town for a couple of days, so I was walking home from school with my headphones in, listening to Girls like Girls by Hayley Kiyoko when I felt my spider sense kick in and I turned on my heel to see people in all black clothes running at me with guns. I jumped into action and started kicking at them, knocking down 6 of the 9 attackers. I tried Natalia's move where I put my legs around the guys neck and got them to the floor, but as I was getting up I saw a fist swinging at my face and I was knocked out. 

My eyes fluttered open in a dark room, in the middle of what I assumed was an abandoned warehouse. My arms were duct-taped together in front of me and my legs were tied to the chair I sat in. My school bag was in the corner, out of my reach. 

I looked down at my arm to see that the bracelet to activate my Spiderwoman suit had also been taken off me. "Shit." I mumbled under my breath. 

Looking around the room I was held in, I saw 2 doors with an agent stationed at each one. There was also an agent standing in front of me, gun aimed at my head. I wriggled around in my bindings that had tied my torso to the back of the chair. 

"Hello, Danielle. Or should I say Spiderwoman?" 

I looked at the agent in front of me and put on a confused face. "What? I- I- You think I'm Spiderwoman? Me? And who the fuck is Danielle? I wish I was Spiderwoman dude." 

"You are Danielle Parker, from Queens, New York and also Spiderwoman." 

"You're fucking nuts bro, you must have me confused with someone else. Wait a second, where's my bracelet?"

I started looking around frantically and the man smirked. "You mean the bracelet that contains the nanotech of your Spider suit? This bracelet?" 

He held up the bracelet I had created with Tony and my eyes widened. "Look, I don't know who you are, what the hell you're on about, or what drugs you've taken, but that bracelet is the most precious thing I own. Its value is off the charts." 

"Yes, because it contains multi billion dollar futuristic nano technology." 

"No because it was the only thing my father gave me before he died!" I screamed in the guys face and he looked taken aback by my excellent acting skills. 

I allowed tears to fall down my face. "Can uh, someone get my glasses? If you guys have kidnapped me, I'd like to be able to see you. I cannot see shit without them." 

"Then why didn't you have them on when we took you?" 

"I was wearing contacts but they must've fallen out. Look, please just get me my glasses, they're in the front pocket of my bag." 

He nodded to the agent standing in the corner, who unzipped my bag and took out a glasses case. He opened the case slowly, as if he thought there was a bomb and put the glasses on my face, before going back to his position. 

I smirked. "Amateurs." 

I lifted my arms above my head and brought them down rapidly, pulling them apart which ripped the duct tape and also hurt like hell. "Son of a bitch." 

The guy in front of me came running toward me but I just sucker punched him and knocked him out. I quickly untied the ropes on my legs and kicked the next guy who came at me in the balls. I then used my super strength to rip the rope binding my torso and jumped out of the chair. I picked up my bracelet and the weapon the unconscious guy had been holding and aimed it at the final agent who had put on my glasses. I raised my eyebrows. 

"Do you wanna do this the easy way? Or the hard way?" 

He also had his weapon trained on me but I just glared at him. "Hard way it is, then."