Chapter Two | Miya Chinen

Between your hair colour, height, and the way you spoke, you and Langa were quite opposites.

You, on one hand, were energetic, smile-filled, and a generally happy looking person.

Langa, on the other hand, seemed to be the total opposite, around strangers, especially.

The only thing that tied the two of you together was your eyes: this beautiful ocean blue, with shimmers to be seemingly in the perfect spot.

"Hey there! I'm Langa's friend, Reki!" Reki held out his hand, which you shook and smiled. "Hello! Langa's told me all about you."

Reki looked at Langa, then at you with a smug smile. "So, what did he say?"

You giggled, letting go of Reki's hand. Langa was right: energetic, extroverted, and a generally kind aura.

"So, I heard you sing. Are you planning on doing concerts here?"

Concerts...?

You looked over at Langa, who whispered to you, *Concerts*. "Ah, I see! Yeah, I am doing concerts here, but they're obviously going to be in smaller places, since I don't really want a huge crowd."

You looked at the other people seated down in the airport, noticing that one seemed to be the same age as you. Langa hadn't told you about any of his friends being the same age as you. *Langa, who's who?*

*Oh!* Langa looked over at the small group he had. "That one's Cherry, Joe, Shadow, and then Miya."

You eyed Miya, not that he was really doing it back. He was more focused on whatever he was playing on his switch.

"Miya." Cherry poked him, making him look up at you. "Oh, hey. You're the sister of the slime?"

"Yep!"

Langa gasped in offense and looked at Reki. "She was supposed to defend me!"

You giggled. "Sorry, Langa, but the last we saw each other in person, you dropped my book in the snow."

"That was an accident!"

Miya smirked and held his switch a few inches from his face.

There was a vibration from your phone and you looked over at it, your face contorting into disappointment. "Sorry, I have to go. I have to check out the area for my concert this Saturday."

"We can come!" Langa offered. "Besides, I'll be coming with you anyways."

"Well, only if they want to." You began walking off, hearing multiple footsteps follow you. Well, I wasn't expecting them to actually want to come.

*Langa, Reki's that skater friend that you talked about on call last night?*

*Yeah, he is. We actually have our skateboards in the back, since we planned on going for a skate afterwards."

*Oh, okay.*

Reki looked over at Joe. "Joe, you own an Italian restaurant, right? Can you also speak English?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know if I heard my name in that conversation or just an English word that sounds like it."

You looked back. "Sorry, Reki, we were just talking about a call we were in last night. Langa told me you brought your skateboards?"

Reki nodded. So they were going to skate. "Well, you should be able to skate where we're going. There's a big space backstage since there has been skateboarding shows there."

The car stopped and you walked out, meeting your manager in front of the building. "Hello! Is this the place?"

"That's right. Are these your friends?"