Chapter Eighteen | Help

"Miya."

He groaned and turned over in bed.

"Miya, I know it's a weekend, but you've got visitors." He sat up in bed and looked at his mom. "How many?"

"Five."

He got out of bed and rushed downstairs to see your friends seated in the living room. "You guys..."

"Dude, we tried calling you a bunch of times but you didn't answer." Yu said.

"...I thought it was a scam or something. Are we heading out?"

Nora nodded. "It's nothing serious or anything. We just though that we should hang out." Miya nodded and went back up to his room to get ready.

His phone buzzed and he glanced at it to see a familiar profile picture. He picked it up as his eyes lit up.

Hey hey, I'm not busy on Monday! Do you guys wanna swing by then?

His expression softened and he smiled. So she's actually okay... maybe it was just to raise awareness.

Yeah, we should have time. At least I will

Then Nora texted,

Hey. Don't shut us out yet! We're coming too

He smiled at his phone and went downstairs. "You guys saw the text?" They all nodded. "We're glad she's okay. Maybe she really is just busy."

Yu tilted his head, but didn't say anything. "Anyways, Eiji said he's waiting for us so let's get going."

"You're just excited to see him, you damn Simp."

"Nora, I will genuinely—"

"Alright, you two, quit bickering."

"Yes, Hina."

The small group arrived at mall, seeing Eiji standing by the entrance. "Hey Eiji!" Yu greeted, wrapping his arm around his shoulders. "How have you been doing lately?"

"We saw each other yesterday, Yu."

"But that was so long ago!"

Eiji chuckled and patted Yu's hand. "Anyways, someone said that they're going to meet up with us, so let's just wait here a second." Kaya tilted her head. "Who's this someone?"

"H-Hey..."

They turned their heads and saw you standing there, your hand behind your neck as you averted your gaze.

"Y/N!" Miya walked up to you. "But you said that we'd meet up on Tuesday."

You furrowed your brow. "When did I...?" You pulled out your phone and looked at your messages, sighing and putting it back in your pocket. "Sorry, yeah, I did. But I decided to hang out with you guys today since we haven't done so for the past few weeks."

You followed the group into the mall, looking around at all the stores throughout the building.

"Oh, look!" Kaya took Nora's hand. "Can we?"