Chapter Twenty Three | Eiji and Yu

This is a bit of a filler chapter, but it's pretty cute. Also, ship name for Eiji and Yu anyone?

"You're not coming back to school?" Nora asked.

You shook your head, folding your uniform and putting it into one of your drawers. "My mom said that it's probably better for her to hire a tutor for when I have free time. That, pr Kotaro could help out, since technically he graduated college as a tutor."

Hina raised a brow. "Did he? I wasn't aware."

"Well, not a lot of people know that since he majored in two things."

You heard a knock at your door and got off your bed to answer it, seeing Langa in the doorway. *Reki's coming over, so don't be weird.* You rolled your eyes and leaned on your wall. *Not my fault that you planned to hang out with Reki the same night I wanted to have a sleepover with Hina, Kaya, and Nora.*

Nora giggled and whispered something to Hina, who hid a smile behind her hand.

*Whatever, I'm heading to my room.*

You sighed and shut your door, sitting back down. "Honestly, that kid is the biggest simp this side of Japan." Kaya smirked. "You know, we are going to have to do something about their single status. You know that, right?"

With a groaned. you leaned back and lied down. "Trust me, I've been trying."

Your phone vibrated and Hina looked over. "It's Eiji." She picked it up and handed it to you. You held it up in front of you and laughed.

"What is it, what is it?" Kaya asked with excitement, the three of them gathering around your phone.

Yu is leaning pn my shoulder ('艸`) WGAT DO I DO??

"Aw, he's the type that spells things wrong when he's nervous." Nora cooed. You chuckled. "Poor thing, he can't survive Yu's flirty mode. I didn't think they'd be able to hit it off... even though it's not official yet."

Kaya took your phone and texted back,

Try kissing him on the forehead 😉

Hina gasped quietly. "How scandalous." Kaya gave a proud nod and gave your phone back to you. A mere few seconds later, your phone began exploding with notifications.

EXCUSE ME??

Y/N

HE WAS LOOKING AT MY PHOEN

NO YOUVE PROVOKED HIM

Y/NNNNN

You wheezed and fell back in laughter. "Kaya why-why would you even recommend that?!" She laughed and dragged off your bed. "I didn't think- I didn't think it would embarrass him so much!"

Hina sighed. "You tease him too much."

Meanwhile, at Shindo's house, Miya, Yu, Eiji, and Shindo were in the living room playing video games. Well, Eiji and Miya were playing video games. Yu was busy trying to tease Eiji, and Shindo was reading.

"Y-Yu, you're making me... lose..."

Miya glanced at them and scoffed. "God, you're hopeless." He tilted his console and he passed the finish line. "There. 4 losses in a row. Do you have any RPG games?"

Shindo nodded and motioned towards a bin next to his TV stand. "Choose what you want. Most of them are gifts from Kaya and Yu because they wanted me to get into video games."

Eiji put down his console and mashed his hands into his eyes, leaning back a bit. "Yu... please."

"Please kiss you?"

"Oh my lord!" His face turned an even brighter red and he pulled his hood over his face. Miya looked back at them and squinted. "I am not dealing with another pair of homos that refuse to do anything about it." He tossed a cushion at them.

Yu stumbled back. "Ow- HEY!!"

Shindo chuckled, turning a page of his book. "Serves you right. Eiji's been suffering the consequences of you falling for him."

"F-Falling for me...?! No, no, he's just-"

"Oh, but I have." Yu got really close to Eiji's face.

"GET A DAMN ROOM!!" Miya sighed and pulled out his phone, opening your contact.

I hope ur having a better time than us rn

You looked at your phone and saw the message, also including the photo. "Oh my- guys, come here." The girls gathered around you and began giggling. "Cute!!"