Chapter Six | Beach

You lifted up to different swimsuits, one a two piece, and the other a one piece but was incredible frilly. *Langa, which one do you like better?*

He looked up from his phone, which you knew full well was playing some sort of video involving skateboarding, and tilted his head. *Why does it matter?*

*Because!* You threw the two swimsuits on your bed. *Literally everything I do is judged by the public! So, I need the perspective of a teenage male that couldn't care less.*

Your phone began ringing and you groaned, picking up your phone. However, the voice you used to answer really contradicted what you had initially done. "Hello, this is Y/N Hasegawa, how may I help you?"

"Y/N, it's Miya."

"O-Oh!" You looked at Langa and mouthed, *Did you tell Miya my number?* Which he shook his head to. "U-Um, how did you get my number?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. It was leaked on social media."

You inhaled in frustration. "Right.. thanks." And he hung up. You opened social media and searched through the posts you were tagged in, finding the one that leaked your phone number.

*You've gotta be kidding me.* You reported the post and placed your phone on your side table, your phone now on silent. You were going to change your phone number after the visit to the beach.

*One piece it is.* And you went to the washroom with the swimsuit in hand.

Langa picked up your phone, with it lighting up the moment he turned it over. There were multiple notifications of missed calls, texts, and such. You had been getting constant calls that morning, but he didn't realize it was this... bad.

*Langa!* You opened the door to the washroom. *Is this fine?*

He threw some swimming shorts that your mom had gotten for you. *Mom said you should wear this. There's a lot of perverts here in Japan.*

*No duh.* You slipped on the shorts, then threw a sleeveless shirt over your swimsuit. *Come on, Reki might be waiting already.* You said after tying your hair into a braid, swinging your beach bag over your shoulder.

You held onto Langa's arm, with your normal sunglasses-mask setup, this time with a sunhat. "Good morning, Reki." You greeted once the two of you arrived at the usual greeting spot.

He chuckled. "It's still strange to see someone so covered up."

You and Langa followed him to Joe's restaurant, which was closed that day for everyone other than the usual group. "Good morning, everyone." You waved.

Miya sighed and took off your sunglasses. "Have you changed your phone number yet?" You shook your head. "I'll do it later."

"Wait, why would she need to change her phone number?" Shadow asked.

"It got leaked on the internet." You pulled out your phone and held it in front of them. "I've been getting nonstop messages and calls all morning."

"Yikes."

Cherry took your phone and examined the contacts, blocking most of which after a simple, "Sorry, but who is this?" or "Who are you?"

You smiled and took back your phone. "Thanks, Kaoru. Anyways, weren't we supposed to head to the beach today?"

While sitting in the back of the car, you scrolled through social media, seeing posts that you were tagged in, liking them as you scrolled. "You actually like your fans' posts?" Miya asked.

"Yeah, it seems to brighten their day." Just as you said that, you scrolled passed a screenshot of someone's notifications, with the caption saying in all caps, "GUESS WHO LIKED MY POST YESTERDAY?"