Chapter Seven | The Awaited Concert

You sat backstage in front of your vanity, your hairstylist doing some last touches on your hair. "Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Well, I've never been to Japan before so I don't know what to expect. Judging from those who've recognized me in public, though, I should be fine."

Your hairstylist put one last ribbon in your hair, tying it into a neat bow. "You look great!"

"Thank you..." You moved some hair behind your ear. "My friends are already where they're supposed to be, so I'll just do one last rehearsal before the concert."

With a nod, your hairstylist put all her stuff in a small bag and untucked your chair, allowing you to get up and walk onstage with Nora and Kaya. "Hey girls! We're going to squeeze in one last practice before the show."

Miya leaned on the divider that kept fans from simply jumping onstage with you, examining your outfit. "Hm, not bad."

"She looks so pretty! Right Langa?"

"Y-Yeah."

You adjusted your earpiece and held the microphone at your lips. "Alright, let's go."

Like you said, you squeezed in one more practice so the concert would be as close to perfect as possible.

"Hey, the guiding lights aren't there!" Reki noticed. "It's just a temporary thing, only for practice so they get the gist of what they're supposed to do when they're performing live." Langa explained.

"Y/N, starting in forty." Your manager stated. With a nod, you motioned for Nora and Kaya to follow you backstage and the three of you walked off.

"Wait, but isn't there forty minutes still?"

"Yeah, but a lot of fans tend to come a while earlier. A bit like how we're here early already. See? The security guards are already lining up." 

Looking to where Langa was looking, they saw the security guards with their uniforms at the door, in front of the stage, just everywhere. "Well, at least we know that Y/N will be okay." Shadow muttered.

Cherry pulled out his phone. "Ah, the place will definitely be full. The tickets are all sold out."

Miya looked over at Cherry's phone. "Hm, looks like it had been for a while."

Quite quickly, they were basically pressed up against the separating railing from the amount of fans trying to get closer to the stage. "Th-They do realize that they're not going to be closer by crushing us, right?!" Miya pushed off of the railing a bit, but didn't make much of a difference.

"Hold on, it's starting!" Reki said as the lights dimmed.

"Good morning Japan!!"

Your voice echoed through the building, the crowd erupting with cheers and claps so loud that Miya couldn't even hear himself think.

The spotlights all fixated on one part of the stage and you walked through the opening curtain.

"I wanna hear you scream!!"

The crowd went wild, the boys looking at each other in concern.

The instrumentalists began playing as Nora and Kaya ran onstage, just a few feet away from you.

Thank you LexieDaPotato  for recommending this song