Chapter Twenty Seven | Crush

While Kaya held multiple dresses in front of herself in the mirror, you were with Eiji in the suits section. "You're sure you don't want to try on dresses yourself?"

"You said you needed help choosing a suit, right? My brother often needed that too, so I think I'll be good at this." You picked up one of the suits and held it in front of him. "What do you think? Too fancy?"

"Um, yeah..."

You put it back and began scanning through the displays once again.

"What do you think Yu would like...?"

You paused and turned your head with a grin. "Are you planning on asking him to go with you?"

"N-No, I just—!"

You began to laugh, covering your mouth so you weren't too loud. "Sorry, sorry, I'm just teasing. Although, Yu will most likely ask you." You examined the sleeves of one of the suits hanging. "Hey, how did you end up kissing Yu?"

Eiji rubbed the back of his neck. "Well, him and his mom were at our restaurant. The original one."

•••

"Thanks for having us." Yu's mom said, removing her shoes at the entrance.

"Well, how could we not after seeing familiar faces at our restaurant! Right Eiji?" Eiji looked at his mom, then at Yu, his face suddenly going red as he nodded.

"Why don't you and Yuta go to your room?" His grandma recommended.

Yu's mom clapped her hands together. "That's a splendid idea! Why don't you follow Eiji, Yu?"

Yu nodded and followed Eiji to his room. "Cute." He said with a smirk.

Eiji rubbed the back of his neck. The room was rather minimalistic. The most noticeable part was probably the crocheting materials on his desk.

"Did you make this?" Yu asked, his eyes on a scarf hung over Eiji's chair. "Y-yeah, I did. Is it bad?"

"No, it's actually really well done." Yu paused, looking at a magazine under one of the boxes of yarn. "Oh, I'm in this one."

Yu picked up the magazine and the two of them sat down on Eiji's bed. He flipped through the pages, occasionally landing in a bookmarked page about idols and such, before getting to the page where he was.

"I didn't even know you modelled." Eiji took the magazine and let his eyes examine the photo. "You look really nice."

Yu smiled a bit. "Do I?"

Eiji turned to say "yes" but was met with Yu's face, mere inches—no, centimetres away from his. His face burned and he was about to move back when Yu took his chin.

"You know... I've never seen you up close like this." Yu's eyes travelled to Eiji's lips. "You're beautiful..."

His eyes suddenly widened and he moved back. "Sorry, I'm in your own house and I'm already invading your personal space. It's... a bad habit."

Eiji suddenly put his hands on Yu's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Yu's hazel eyes stared back him, unusually glossy and soft, not with his normal flirtatious eyes and conniving smirk. "I don't know... I've been in relationships before and the way your mom looked at me when she first saw me. It just... looked familiar. In a bad way."

Eiji held him by the cheeks, it seeming to be his turn to get close to Yu's face. "Don't get the wrong idea. My mom... she loves you! She loves the fact that you care for me and you openly show love to me, and it doesn't matter how many relationships you were in before, cuz if we get into an official relationship, then it'll be—"