Chapter Thirty Eight | Reunion

"Thanks for coming!" The interviewer said.

You grinned, watching the lights and cameras power down, and sighed.

"Hey, thanks for coming. Really." The interviewer said in a calm voice. "I hope to see you again soon."

"You too."

When you walked out of the building, you noticed that there was actually a car waiting there for you. "Um.. hello?"

"Y/N!" The woman, a bit older than you, walked out of the car and gave you a hug. "I've been dying to meet you!"

"There's meet and greets that happen after my concerts that you can attend if you really wanted to."

"Oh, no, no!" The woman stepped away from you and untied her hair. "I'm Kotaro's sister."

You blinked.

"Ah, yeah, that's my sister. I needed to eTransfer some money to her."

"Oh!"

Now that you knew, you could see it.

The gentle eyes, although grey except for green, deep black hair that fell over her shoulders, and a warm smile, although lacking the smile wrinkles.

"I'm Iduna. Kotaro tells me all about you!"

You took her outstretched hand and shook it. "He's... never really spoken about you, actually."

"I don't expect him to. He's a very reserved person and he doesn't really like talking to people. I was surprised that he was talking so much about you." Iduna flashed a smile. "You must be a really great person if Ko talked about you so much."

Ko! I'm using that on him. "I-It's not really that big of a deal... But, what are you doing here? Did you just want to see me?"

"Oh, right! Kotaro couldn't tell you so he told me: he's coming back to Japan today!"

Your eyes lit up. The past tiring days without Kotaro, the past tiring months without Kotaro, they were about to end. "Really...?"

"Really!"

She took your hands and knelt down in front of you. "He's missed you so much. I'm sure you have too."

"I-I have."

"Well! I'll bring you back home and you can get out of your clothes and into more comfortable ones. Then we'll head to the airport!"

•••

*Hi Reki, bye Reki!* You sped past the living room, where Langa and Reki were seated, and scrambled to your room to get changed.

*Wait, what?* Langa got up and followed you to your room, although he was locked out. *What's got you so excited?*

*Kotaro's coming back today!*

Reki walked up behind Langa. "Oh, that's your manager, right? Whatever happened to that guy?"

"He went to Canada to help out his mom but he didn't get to tell Y/N about it." Langa explained in Japanese. *But, uh, who told you? Mom's at work.*

*Kotaro's sister.* You opened your door, smoothing out your sweater and smiling down at yourself. "Anyways, tell your sisters I say hey, Reki!"

"Wait, the others are down—"

You stopped in your tracks, nearly crashing into Joe. "O-Oh!"

"Oh, hey there, Y/N! What's got you in a hurry?"

"Um, my manager's coming back today." You smiled. "Langa hangs out with you a lot, huh? I didn't even know you were here."

"We were in the kitchen." Cherry walked out with Miya following and your face felt hot.