I Love You - Scarlett Johansson (Smut)

Y/N POV:

I've just gotten home from a long day at work with the cast and I notice my girlfriend who is none other than Scarlett Johansson sitting on the couch, legs spread open, pleasuring herself. I can hear her moans all the way from the front door. I close the door gently as to not disturb her actions and I remove my jacket from my body and hang it up before making my way over to her.

"Oh fuck y/n don't stop" she moans whilst gripping the sides of the sofa, coming close to her high as she rubs her fingers against her pant covered centre.

"Having fun there baby?" I ask as I stand in the doorway of the living room, she freezes and removes her hands from her self pleasuring session.

I walk over and grab her wrists, pinning them above her head against the arm of the couch. She looks at me and whimpers as I trail my free hand down her body, avoiding the place that she needs me most.

"Please y/n" she begs as she wraps her legs around my waist in attempt to pull me closer and she connects our lips in a kiss before I pull away, making her groan at the loss of contact.

"What did I say about touching yourself while I'm away?" I ask, rubbing delicate circles over her clothed clit with my thumb, she closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling that's re-building between her legs.

"I asked you a question" I state, pulling my hand away from her centre.

"You told me not to" she replies with a huff.

"Right, so why are you doing the complete opposite?" I ask, "Why do you defy me?"

"Because I can" she mumbles against my lips, licking my bottom lip slightly which makes me clash our lips together in a lustful kiss. I move my hands down to her thighs and wrap them around my waist.

I pick her up gently and she clings onto my body whilst nipping on my neck slightly, surely leaving a mark but I ignore it for the time being and enjoy it whilst I carry her upstairs and I lay her down on the bed.

I remove my shirt and just as I'm about to unzip my jeans she leans forwards and moves my hands out of the way so that she can do it herself. She pulls my jeans down so that they pool at the floor and I quickly remove my socks before pushing her back down on the bed and snaking my arm underneath her so that I can shift her up slightly so that her feat aren't dangling off the edge.

I remove what's left of her clothing which happens to just be her oversized T-shirt and her pants that were wet from her touching herself before taking them off.

I kiss up her thighs and I make a trail of love bites to her hips before lifting my head and moving up the bed so that I can kiss her lips. I move my right hand back down her body as I hover above her, still connected in a steamy kiss and I can feel her wetness starting to soak my fingers.

I plunge one finger into her heat and she moans at the contact, leaning her head back into the sheets and arching her back upwards at the feeling of me between her legs.

I lick my lips at the sight of her enjoyment and I lean my head down and start to suck gently on one of her hardened nipples, she brings one of her hands up from the sheets and grips my neck, scratching the back of my head slightly and I relax at the feeling, closing my eyes as I continue my movements with my tongue on her nipple before moving my head across to the neglected one and I complete the same actions.

Juices were now pooling out of Scarlett at this point and she was begging for release as soon as I added another finger into her heat. I deny her permission to come and I edge her as far as she would go before tears were practically running down Scarletts face due to the intensity of her pleasure and I grant her what she needed most.

"Cum for me baby" I whisper in her ear as I nibble the lobe slightly.

Scarlett releases with a cry and many heavy breathes as she regains her composure. Sweat dripping off of her forehead and make up running from her face.

"Thank you" she pants and I smile before kissing her forehead and I then move her over so that her head is leaning against a pillow, I bring the covers up over us and I rub her back while she cuddles up to my side.

"I love you" I remind her and she nuzzles her face into my neck with a quiet 'I love you too' before she falls asleep. I fall asleep a few minutes later with a smile on my face.