Cooking With Flo Bitches (Florence) (Smut) Part 2

Florence tells y/n that what she did earlier made her feel certain things and the situation escalates to them having their first time together.

Florence POV:

I wake up and give my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the sun beaming through the window, I attempt to roll over but realise that y/n has her arm draped over my waist in attempt to pull me impossibly closer. It's cute how she does these little things to show me how much she cares, I just wish I could do the same for her.

My mind runs wild and the images of her body flows my mind from when she took her shirt off in-front of me yesterday in the kitchen whilst I was live-streaming.

I think about her perfectly toned stomach that was lined delicately with her hard earned abs that she's gained from working out almost every chance she gets to, sometimes it stresses her out when she can't get her daily work-out in though due to our tight schedule but I admire her persistence.

I imagine what it would feel like for her hands to touch me in the places that I desire her most whilst her mouth roams my neck and my chest, making me moan in satisfaction. How her head would feel between my legs while her strong hands hold my hips down and the way her actions make me suddenly struggle how to breathe. How she could make me feel so good if I'd just told her that I was ready to.

We've came close to doing it before but we either get interrupted by someone or something or until one of us decides to stop, not wanting to take it too far or make the other feel pressured to continue. We both respected each-others boundaries that way.

I move my hand down to my centre that was now dripping wet from my thoughts and I start to please myself.

Within a matter of minutes I'm clenching the bedsheets harder than I thought could be possible, proving that I need her more than ever. I conceal my moans with my free hand, not wanting to disturb y/n, or let her know what I was doing for that matter.

I imagine that she would reach up and pull my hand away from my mouth if she was awake and how she'd sit up and then put my hand in her hair before letting go and moving back down my body.

I squeal quietly and lay back down, my hips moving upwards at my quickening pace occurring between my legs.

Her strong hands would grip softly onto my hips as she pulled me further into her mouth and my hands would tug the roots of her hair, silently begging her not to stop.

Just as I'm about to reach my high, y/n starts to wake up. Typical.

Y/N POV:

I start to stir in my sleep as I hear subtle groans and moans coming from Florence who I thought was sleeping beside me but apparently not by the sounds of things. I have a rough idea of what she was doing but I stay quiet for a short while, allowing her to continue pleasuring herself whilst I 'sleep'.

As I hear her moans become more frantic I can tell she's about to come and I put a stop to it by making her aware of my awoken state, she stops almost immediately and I smirk to myself.

"Morning baby" I mumble as I pull her closer by the waist and nuzzle my face in her neck, planting small kisses across her jaw. She giggles and wriggles her head.

"Goodmorning y/n" she smiles and pecks my lips before pulling away.

"What were you doing just there Miss Pugh" I tease and she blushes.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she denies but I see right through her, I roll over onto my right side so that I'm facing her while she lays on her back.