Cooking With Flo Bitches (Florence) (Fluff)

Florence decides to do a cooking with Flo livestream and her girlfriend y/n makes a rather pleasing entrance without realising what Florence is up to.

Florence POV:

I decided to start an Instagram live and do a cooking with Flo since I hadn't done one for a while and was looking for something to do.

My dad gave me a new recipe a while ago from my childhood that I wanted to try and so I made the decision to make that the aim of the video.

*to the camera*

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another Cooking With Flo" I shout as I start the live. I watch as the likes and comments rapidly increase within a matter of seconds. My heart swells at the sight.

I notice one particular comment and I answer it before it gets lost in the line of people wanting to say hello.

"Y/n is in the shower at the moment but she'll probably make an appearance soon" I reply and the comments go crazy, they really like her and I'm glad because she means a lot to me.

"Anyways, enough chit chat for now, let's begin!" I state before walking around the kitchen to collect the ingredients and items that I need, I accidentally drop the pan on the floor and it made a huge thud. I hear the bathroom door swing open and I chuckle, knowing what was about to happen.

Y/N POV:

I was just out of the shower and I was about to finish getting dressed as I put my T-shirt over my head before I heard a loud bang from the kitchen. My mind immediately thought the worst and I rushed to the kitchen to make sure Flo was okay.

I sprinted into the doorway, only to be greeted by a giggling Florence. I burrowed my eyebrows in confusion, thinking there was something wrong and also because I didn't know what she was laughing at yet.

"What happened?" I exclaim, walking over to cup her face so that she looked at me without turning away to giggle.

"I just dropped a pan, I'm okay" she assures me and I sigh in relief, she looks down and chuckles again and I realise that I put my T-shirt on backwards because I was in such a rush.

"Oh, ha, ha, ha" I say as I pull the shirt over my head to fix it, not realising that her fans on her livestream could see my abs as I did so. As I hold it in-front of me to fix it from being inside out her jaw drops.

"What?" I ask as I pull the shirt back over my head, messing up my hair slightly.

"I'm on live babe" she tells me and my eyes widen.

"Shit, sorry" I apologise while turning round to where her phone was positioned, only to laugh at the comments coming through like: 'damn she's got a good body' and 'ooo someone has abs'.

Florence notices my reaction and is quick to jump in and claim me as hers by giving me a short but sweet kiss.

"I love you" she states while scratching my toned stomach slightly that was now visible to everyone since my T-shirt was wet from my hair as I didn't bother to put it up with a towel due to my panicked state not long ago and so my abs were on full display once again.

"I love you more" I retort and I lean down to peck her lips again before walking over to sit on the counter behind her phone.

Florence POV:

I was frozen on the spot when she pulled her shirt off. I've seen her body plenty of times before but we've never had sex or anything yet because we wanted to take it slow and so I hadn't saw her abs yet and least to say I was not disappointed upon doing so. I just wish the livestream wasn't there to witness my flustered state.

Y/n played it off like it was nothing because she was cocky and charming like that.

She sat behind my phone and told me to continue, and so that's what I did once I had regained my composure.

We stayed on the live up until I had finished making dinner and then I sat and ate with y/n. It was nice. I must say I'm a pretty darn good cook if I say so myself.

We then cuddled up into bed and both of us fell asleep not long after.