Baby - Peter Parker (Fluff)

Peter gets sick and y/n takes a few days off from being a shield agent so that she could look after him since Tony was on a mission.

"Y/nnnn" Peter whined from the couch in the lounge. Currently sprawled across it with a blanket draped over him and a box of tissues laying across his chest.

Y/n came rushing in with a bowl of tomato soup and a spoon, as well as a tea towel so that it didn't burn his lap when he was going to eat it, since he was accident prone.

"Ughhhh" he moans and y/n chuckles to herself while placing the hot bowl down in-front of the boy.

"I thought you couldn't get sick because of your DNA or something kid?" she asks and he mumbles something, so much so that y/n couldn't make out what he said.

"What?" y/n asks, no response.

"You know, it's quite pathetic, you're literally a superhero who risks his life everyday to save people but are whining over having a cold for a few days, you make it seem like you're dying from it in fact" y/n mentions and he huffs and flops over the couch to pick up the bowl and gulps it down almost entirely right away, not caring how hot it was.

"I'm tired" Peter complains.

"C'mere kid" y/n motions the boy to lay across her lap and she plays with his hair, making him dose off.

"You know, you seem like a badass but you're a softie really" he mumbles as he falls into a a well-needed deep slumber. Y/n wants to smack him for his comment but let's him sleep as he's not been this settled in hours.

She'll get him back when he's feeling well.