Let Me - Marvel Cast (Angst/Drabble)

Y/n is rich because of her father's success but nobody knows as she hasn't been open to anyone about her family. To everyone else, she's just a normal person with a somewhat normal job and some famous friends.
Marvel want to produce a movie with all of her friends as the cast, as well as an acting opportunity for y/n on the table but they're struggling with the money side of things and so y/n fesses up and offers the money that they need.

(Early acting careers for all people and so they've not been in movies together yet/ they're all still young - early 20s)

Y/N POV:

I walked into the main meeting room in the marvel studios office and was welcomed by all of my closest friends, including Tom H, Elizabeth Olsen, Scarlett Johansson, Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans and many more. I wasn't quite sure why we'd all been summoned but I didn't question it as I was sure it would all be revealed in due time.

We sat around for a short while, having casual conversations while we waited for the producers to arrive.

Once they had came in and sorted things out they began to explain how they wanted to include us all in a new project but were only on the verge of sealing the deal since they were struggling with the money side of things to put forwards for the movie.

We all discussed the situation for a while and were getting nowhere by the end of it. No one could figure out where we were going wrong with it all. I ended up getting fed up of the bickering and I suggested something.

"How about I invest all of the money needed for it?" I offer and I receive a full room of questioning looks from everyone.

"What do you mean?" Scarlett asks from across the table.

"I have the money, I could just say it's an investment so don't make a big deal if it if we agree on it" I shrug it off and no one says anything.

After a short pause Tom speaks up, "Where'd you get the money, none of us have been in anything big yet" he asks, not wanting to push too far at the same time though.

"Uh, my dad" I answer.

"Your dad? How come you've never talked about him before" he asks, I shrug.

"Dunno, just never felt the need to. We're not really close anymore since my mum died" I accidentally say too much an internally slap myself.

"I'm sorry" he says and I wave him off.

"It's fine honestly, you didn't know" I assure him and he relaxes.

"Wait so who's your dad?" Scarlett questions, making me turn back to her.

"(Y/f/n) (Y/l/n)" I reply and I receive a gasp from my friends.

"Yeah" I reply shortly. Slightly repositioning myself in my chair since I had pins in and needles in my right foot from sitting at an awkward angle.

"So you're telling me that you're father is y/f/n y/l/n, and you never told anyone?" Elizabeth asks and I nod.

"I don't like to brag about it. He's not exactly the worlds best father" I tell them and they nod in understanding.

"So how come your name is y/n y/m/n?" Elizabeth continues making sense of it all.

"It's my middle name" I explain and she says a quiet 'oh'.

"Don't act like you didn't used to call yourself Elizabeth Chase" I remind her and she slaps my shoulder in a jokingly way.

Eventually the questioning dies down and the producers are just trying to figure out whether they should accept it or not.

"Come on, I don't have all day, is it a deal or not?" I push and they all smile graciously at me.

"Deal" they state in unison and the entire room cheers.