Fix This - Yelena Belova (Angst) Part 1

Based off of an episode of FRIENDS so the quotes are identical!

Yelena 'cheated' on when they were on a break, however the break was not classified fully as a break-up and y/n finds out about the other girl.

The avengers are present to witness the fight, however they are crammed into the storage cupboard next to the kitchen as they didn't want to get caught. (Natasha, Bucky, Wanda, Tony)

Y/N POV:

She did the one thing she promised she would never do. She hurt me. In the worst possible way that she could have.

I was currently pacing the kitchen after finding out from Peter that Yelena had slept with someone else. The poor kid didn't know what he was telling me, he assumed that we had broken up ages ago due to how quickly Yelena had moved on.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the elevator door opening. The noise of keys being thrown onto the coffee table in the lounge filled the tower floor and the foot steps got closer to me. I already knew it was her. She was probably here since I've been ignoring her all day, and she knew why.

"Come on. Talk to me please" she begs as she walks into the room.

I turn away and stare at the kitchen counter. "I can't even look at you right now" I tell her, my voice beginning to break. This was the moment that has been threatening to happen all day.

No one's POV:

"What?" Natasha asks, a little too loud and Bucky delicately closes the cupboard door over properly.

"Nothing. Nothing" he covers up.

"Yelena said everything was okay" she continues, completely ignoring Bucky's poor attempt of hiding what was currently happening outside the closet.

"What are they talking about?" Wanda asks from behind them, she was closest to the wall as she was the smallest and so could fit.

"Ehh, meh" Tony mumbles as the commotion increases between the women.

Yelena POV:

I approach y/n and she stops me.

"Just get away from me" she warns and I make some respectable distance between us.

"It was a mistake, I made a mistake okay" I inform her and she doesn't look like she believes me.

"A mistake?" she cries, her voice becoming pitchy. "What were you trying to put it in? Her purse?" she asks, not in a humorous way either.

No one's POV:

"Where?" Natasha asks, still trying to figure out what was going on. "Where did she put it?"

Y/N POV:

My hands were now trembling, I gripped the back of one of the dining chairs at the table to conceal it.

"You had sex with another woman" I remind her and she hangs her head in shame.

No one's POV:

*gasps* from Natasha and Wanda.

"Oh my god" Natasha whispers slightly louder than the last time, showing her shock.

"Well I guess they had a fight and she got drunk" Tony pretends to guess.

"You guys knew about this and you didn't tell us!?" Natasha hits Bucky and Tony across the chest.

"She has sex and we get hit on the head" Tony groans, unamused by the aggression from the redhead.

Yelena POV:

I don't know what to say or do to make her feel better. Everything I try to do just seems to make it worst.

"You know what? I want you to leave, to get out of here! Just get out now" she pushes me backwards slightly and I stumble. She presses the elevator button.

"No! No, I wanna say. I wanna talk about this" I push, hoping that she stops trying to throw me out.

"Okay" she agrees as the elevator doors open. "Alright" she momentarily thinks for a second. "How was she?" she asks curiously, sarcasm coming through.

No one's POV:

"Uh, oh" Tony mumbles, not bothered to be hiding any longer but doesn't open the door just yet.

Y/N POV:

"What?" Yelena croaks, bewildered by my question.

"Was she good?" I ask, being more specific with my wording this time.