Only You - Natasha Romanoff

Natasha drunkenly dials y/n while at one of Starks parties before she stumbles her way back to her room with some guy. One that she ditches just as y/n arrives

Y/N POV:

"What are you doing here?!" Natasha questions as I walk past her and into the hotel room as she stands by the door.

"You called me, and by the looks of things you and that guy that just ran out of your room were about to-" I start, furious by the situation I'd arrived at.

"What?" she scoffs. "Sleep together?" she chuckles as she slams the door, walking towards me now sitting in the lounge area of the hotel room.

"I-" I try to come up with a different story to what she'd suspected that I was about to say but it was all true. That's what I thought.

"You know not everyone wants to get into my pants right?" she shouts, growing more angry at me as I was towards her.

"You'd be surprised actually" I state and she rolls her eyes at my comment.

She sits down across from me on the opposite couch and glares at me, looking as if she was about to say something.

She finally does. "What would you do if I was?" she asks smugly, almost as if she knew it would get a rise out of me.

"What?" I ask, completely startled by the question. She just peers at me with a smirk plastered across her lips.

"You heard me surely, what if I was gonna have sex with him. What? You don't like the idea of some other persons hands all over my body?" she leans towards me, her lips ghosting mines, her arms drape over my shoulders and lean against the sofa behind me.

"Don't" I warn and she moves impossibly closer, it's amazing how we aren't kissing already. As much as I want to. We can't. She's drunk and we've been broken up for over a month.

"So you don't want me?" she asks with her low accent. It's hot, I won't deny it.

"Of course I do but-" I try to explain what's wrong about all of this but she shuts me up with a kiss. A kiss that I can't help but return.

She straddles me and we instantly become short for breath. It's like we were a unit moving in sync. It's probably the best kiss we've ever had. Neither of us wanting to pull away but at some point I had to, I separated the kiss slightly and she leaned her forehead against mines.

"You'll regret this in the morning" I inform her lightly and she nods against my skin. I sigh.

"I know" she says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"...and you'll hate me on top of that" I add on and she thinks for a moment before going to connect our lips again.

"I hate you already" she whispers and licks my bottom lip teasingly, I shift my body up slightly and I kiss her passionately. Her left hand cups my jaw and my own hands roam the back of her dress, playing with the zips.

"I need you to fuck me" she tells me and I comply to her demands. What the girl wants, she gets.

"It's only me. Right?" I double check, making sure that I'm the only one she wants.

"Only you" she repeats back to me and it's like everything has fallen into place. She's mine.

Only me. Only her.