𝟎𝟏

——————

                                       ——————

self promo: check out my new Eren story: Masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7TH
6:26A.M

You groaned, snoozing your alarm clock for what felt like the 10th time this morning. You turned to your nightstand, grabbing your phone and looking at the time.

Shit, you thought.

You had woken up later than usual this morning, but that was your own fault because of the time you had went to sleep the previous night.

You turned your lamp on, the light illuminating your room. You threw your legs over the bed and stood up, yawning and throwing your hands up so you could stretch.

Unlike most dorms in Marely Boarding School, you had your own personal bathroom in your room. Same thing applied to your dorm mate, who also happened to be your closet friend, Annie Leonhart.

You walked into your bathroom and stepped into your shower, turning the water on hot. Extremely hot. You washed your hair throughly, and then made sure to wash your body squeaky clean.

You had been attending the boarding school you were in for almost two years. You transferred from [wherever you wanna put] because of a stunt you pulled in your sophmore year of highschool.

In your sophomore year, you and a friend of yours, who so happened to be a senior, hosted a party at your highschool after hours.Altercations happened and people you didn't even know came to the party, soon after everyone arrived, the whole school practically got trashed. You and others had brought drugs to the party and the rest was history.

After that occurred, your parents send you to the most "prestigious" boarding school they could find which so happened to be in London. They claimed you weren't "responsible" and they thought you had no future after that. You were pretty pissed off that you had to leave all of the friends you had made, but your parents thought that it was for the best.

You were lucky though because Annie was also sent to the same boarding school you were attending aswell.

You had known Annie ever since you were in middle school. The two of you went through everything together and you mean everything.

So everything kind of worked out for the best. When you first began school in London, you fit in like a missing puzzle piece to a almost finished puzzle.