𝟑𝟏

——————

——————

THREE YEARS LATER

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2ND
8:32 P.M.

double update for you guys :)) enjoy

"Eren, hurry up or we're going to be late!" You shouted from the door, you checked your watch and saw that it was already past the point where you both were supposed to leave, your wedding ring standing out as you checked the time.

You were all dressed up for the premiere of Eren's first mainstream movie, Dishonesty. The movie would be shown to executive guests, followed up with a Q&A about the movie. A long, off the shoulder silver dress  fell to your feet, and you were decked out in silver jewelry. You designed the dress, and you were quite proud of it.

You kickstarted your business a year ago, you were the chairwoman and CEO of the company while Annie was the vice president. You had a whole office not too far from your apartment, with a great team of staff. You already put out your first collection of clothes, and let's just, the money was coming in big time.

You were about to walk out the door without your husband, but he caught up with you just in time.

He locked up the apartment, as he ran down the hall to catch up with you, his grey coat blew as he moved. Under his coat was a white turtle neck, and his pants matched the coat. His glasses were on, along with all of his piercings in. He grabbed your hand so you could slow down, his wedding ring making a section of your hand cold.

"Your hands are hot, calm down. The movie is amazing! And you know we have a full house for the premiere." You stopped in the hall and forced him to look you in the eyes.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts, the movie is going to sell out and it's what everyone is going to be talking about, okay?" You gave a reassuring grin, followed up with a kiss on the cheek.

But what you didn't know was the movie was about you. He knew his movie would be great, he was worried about your reaction. You had only seen clips of it, but you never put the pieces together. The movie was from his perspective all the way from when he met you to now.

He shook off the nerve and tried focusing on you, your movements were faster, and you took the stairs instead of the elevator since it was occupied. You threw him your car keys, getting in the passenger seat.

You checked the time once more, you were running five minutes behind. Sure, it wasn't a huge difference but, time is money. He started the car and started going over the speed limit as soon as he hit the road, you check repeatedly for cops.

The place was already filling up with people, and you could see Eren gulp as soon as he pulled up by Annie's car. You hastily got out, passing by Annie's car, the car seat in the back vacant. Ah yes, your godchild was going to be there.