𝟐𝟔

——————

                                       ——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH
5:47 P.M.

(i didn't preread this 😈💪🏼 SORRY GUYS)

Your makeup was everywhere on the bathroom counter. You spent the last thirty minutes procrastinating on which eyeshadow to put on, which bra would make your boobs look perkier, and if you should leave your nose ring in or not . It was a nightmare. You had maybe fifteen minutes until you had to leave, you were in a rush. Meanwhile, Annie was already there and ready to start her work. This was not going to look good on your part.

Your hair was done well, and your dress hugged your body like a glove. The dress was longer than what you were used to, and you really hoped you wouldn't make a fool of yourself and trip. You had been waiting and waiting to wear this dress and it was finally the time. When you slipped it on, you instantly fell in love with it.

(kind of the idea I had with the dress/ it's totally optional if you don't like it)

You felt along your waist and checked the back to make sure everything looked great and how it was supposed to look. Once satisfied, you doused yourself in perfume, so much in fact that you began coughing like your life depended on it. You walked over to your heels and slipped them on, you could tell your ankles were going to be crying for help by the end of the night.

You grabbed your purse and checked if everything that you needed was there, as soon as you were finished checking, you bolted out of the hotel room. A few people gave you odd stares while you were almost full on sprinting through the hallway.

Successfully making it to your car, you started it and drive off. You were supposed to be there as soon as possible, so you were glad you made it out before six. The event started at seven since the models still had to get ready. You felt bad because they had been at the venue since four getting prepped.