𝟐𝟐

——————

——————

THE AMALFI COAST, ITALY
TUESDAY, AUGUST 16TH
11:24 A.M.

(DONT HATE ME AND YES I KNOW THE END WAS RUSHED)

"Fuck, I have no idea where we're at." You bit the inside of your lip and looked at the map. It was written in Italian and you couldn't read it at all. The sun was blazing down on you guys, all you were trying to do was find a place to eat.

Annie had a towel in her neck to catch the sweat, and she took a sip of her water every other minute. Armin was trying to ask the people passing you if they could speak English. Eren stood behind you looking over your shoulder, his sunglasses covered his eyes. You could clearly see the map because his shadow covered up the sun.

"What about this place? It doesn't seem too far from here." Eren pointed at a dot on the map with a pair of forks and knives right by it. You assumed it was a restaurant.

"We can try, the walk doesn't seem too bad." You raised your sunglasses down, making the view go from extremely light to a little darker. You all gathered and started towards the destination.

This was your last week in Italy, you and the rest stayed here for a month. Before you all flew out here, your summer was filled with fun nights out with the people you enjoyed most, and loads of nights alone with Eren. You were attached to the hip with him practically the whole summer. It would probably remain like that for a while since you both weren't planning on going to college until next year.

You managed to get pass a crowd, you bumped into many shoulders and got many scoffs from it. Eren took pictures at anything he found interesting, he would also take pictures of you while walking.

You arrived at a small shop, the walls were a beige color and they looked like they were made out of concrete. There were flowerbeds under the windows with an array flowers, vines covered the building. The doors were open and people were coming in and out of it. The group of you gave each other looks before finally deciding to walk in.

A man came to you and soon as you walked in.

"Gradito!" (Welcome) His accent was thick, and he gestured to the chairs inside. They were red and white booths with flowers in the middle of the table.

Eren shuffled his way to the front of the group, "Possiamo prendere un tavolo per quattro?" (Can we get a table for four?) Eren's sudden knowledge of Italian caught you off guard slightly, but deep down it wasn't really surprising. It's like you found out something new about him everyday.