𝟏𝟒

——————

                                     ——————

TORONTO, CANADA
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21ST
10:34 A.M.

The weather in Toronto was way worse here than it was in London. It felt 10x colder, but the landscape was extremely beautiful.

You were one day into break, and when your plane landed, your parents were no where in sight. No surprise there though, so you rode home with Annie. Annie's parents dropped you off at your home, which was probably about ten minutes away from Annie's house.

When you got to the house, only the housekeepers were there. Your parents were constantly busy with business deals and meetings. Yes, it's great that they are successful, but you would have liked to see them atleast once. The house was huge. It was like one of those big fancy houses that were always cold inside, everything was sleek and clean. There was not a speck of dust in sight.

Your room was upstairs, all the way down the hall. The room was fairly big, bigger than the ones at the dormitory. You still had a walk in closet and bathroom attached to the room, and the color scheme was a mix of greys, whites and some hints of dark green here and there.

The bed was at-least a queen size, and in the corner hung a large flat screen TV. Once you got into the room, the first thing you spelt was peppermint. Sooner, you saw that there was peppermint oil scattered around the room.

As of now, your window was open and the patches of orange and yellow fell from the trees outside. It really was nice weather. There hadn't been a dark cloud in sight in the short time you had been there, so that was nice.

Every time you walked out of your room, you could hear the echoes of your footsteps from the basically empty house. It almost made you sad. The last time you saw your parents were at Spring break, which seemed like a long time.

You planned on savoring every second of break though, you were going to explore Toronto on your own, or with Annie.

——————
NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
11:50 A.M.

Eren laid in bed, his face buried into the pillow that cushioned his head. The blinds to the apartment were shut. Everything was perfect. The room was clean, and smelled like fresh linen.

The previous night, Eren stayed up on the phone with you and the aftermath of it was him still being asleep almost in the afternoon. It was worth it though, he was worried about how you would function knowing you were going to probably be alone most of the time. Plus, he knew how you were about your parents.

The door to the guest room opened and the light turned on. His mother, Carla was standing in the doorway. A smile tugged at her lips from seeing her son, and knowing he would be here for a week.