𝟎𝟕

——————

——————

(Sorry if you guys are pissed off at me at the end)

TW: Brief description of sexual assault

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21ST
3:00 P.M.

You had been practicing for the game coming up in about a hour for quite some time. You had been at the tennis court ever since nine in the morning, it was beyond dreadful.

Coach Nanaba was on your ass about winning the game, you were so over it. Not the mention, the sun was blazing down today. You were getting all sweaty and the game hadn't even started yet.

We're you nervous? Yes. Why? Because Eren told you he was coming to your game to cheer you on. For some reason you felt you had to try even harder than what you usually do.

All of the girls on the team were repping the school colors, but yet everyone was wearing something different. You had on a navy blue almost crop top that was sleeveless, aswell as a pair of skin tight black workout shorts. In order to somewhat block out the sun, you had on a black visor. Your shoes were white sneakers and you had your hair up.

The sweat collecting on your forehead made any leftover hair sticking up cling to you.

Thankfully, it was a home game, so you didn't have to travel to some school to play the game. Currently, you had just made your way into the locker room, grabbing a hand towel and throwing in around your neck. You took your water bottle out of your bag and began drinking. Lucky for you, the locker room was really cold.

All the girls were either talking, re-doing their hair, or just prepping for the game. Annie was sitting on one of the benches in the room, you of course sat by her.

Annie had her head down and she was literally panting, and sweating like crazy. She was patting a cold rag on her face.

"Damn Annie, don't overwork yourself." You chuckled and sat down by her.

From what you managed to hear her say, she said, "I don't wanna get my ass chewed out by Nanaba for not trying hard enough."

You nodded, "Well, you have to put yourself first. Take a break, the game starts at four. I think you'll be fine."

Annie threw her head back and wiped the sweat off of her head. Annie had a tennis dress on, which was black, she was wearing some type of black nike shoe to go with the outfit. You couldn't even tell which nike shoe it was because there were so many.

Annie started a conversation with you about her plans for Halloween and what not, luckily she was the one who talked the whole time so you didn't do much talking.