𝟐𝟏

——————

——————

(this chapter will be shorter because it's a flashback)

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, APRIL 2ND
8:30 P.M.

"Quit moving, or the eyeliner will get in your eye." You put down the black tube and moved Eren's hands back. Your knees were on the side of his legs and your hand was on his shoulder.

"Sorry sorry, but this is irritating." Eren felt you pull his lower eyelid down, uncapping the eyeliner once more.

"My bad, I'll try to hurry up. Just stay still for me." You applied the eyeliner under his eyes, wiping off some of the excess that got under his eye. You pulled away to see how he looked, satisfied.

You grabbed the mirror on your night stand and gave it to him, he pulled his eyelid down to get a better look. "I like it!"

"Can I do it on you?" Eren put down the mirror and grabbed the eyeliner.

"Go ahead, just please don't get any in my eye."

Eren placed a finger under your eye, gently pulling. He started running the eyeliner on your eyelid, trying to remain as still as possible. You looked him in the eye, he was concentrated. He moved to the next eye and repeated the previous steps.

Eren took the mirror and placed it in front of you. He didn't do a bad job, but some of it was under your eye. He looked proud of his accomplishment, so you didn't want to rain on his parade.

"Shit, you might have to start doing my makeup for me Eren." You teased and pushed him down onto the bed.

Eren ran his hand down the dip in your back and planted his hand onto your ass. You left a streak of kisses under his jawline, then hooking your index finger under his jaw. His eyes stared into yours, lust and a titillating expression was all you saw. He gave your ass a firm squeeze before using his thumb to pull down your bottom lip. Eren grabbed the back of your neck and rammed his lips into yours.

"Eren- we can't." You let out a breathy gasp.

"Why not?" Eren frowned and leaned back into the pillow under his head.

"Annie's here..it would be awkward if she heard us."

"Fine, but we're picking up back on this when it's just us."

"Sounds good with me." You smirked and pushed yourself off of him, laying next to him.

A light from the side Eren was on lit up, it was his phone. He picked it up and his eyes read the message, processing it through his mind.

"Armin just got accepted to Pennsylvania State!" Eren showed you the text, the light made you blink a few times to adjust to it.

"That's great! Tell him I said congratulations."