𝟎𝟒

——————

                                      ——————

check out my new eren story: Masked

KENSINGTON, LONDON
MONDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
8:46 A.M.

The rest of your weekend flew by, and before you knew it, it was already Monday morning. You were in Professor Hange's class and you tried your hardest to pay attention.

But you really couldn't. All you could think about was Saturday night, and Eren. You hated that you kept thinking about Eren. You didn't want to address it, and plus you couldn't tell anybody what had happened that night. You were messing with your fingers, trying to distract yourself from him.

The only reason you didn't want to talk to Eren at the moment was because you were vulnerable in front of him. Plus you didn't want to weird him out, and you didn't know if you weirded him out after your breakdown in front of him.

Eren was in your class on the other side, and you were surprised whenever you had walked into class that morning to see Historia no where near him. She completely spaced herself away from him.

Hange was going on about something that would be on your Precalculus test in a few days, while you just looked down at your hands and continued to mess with your fingers.

Eren on the other hand kept looking at you majority of class. He was kind of upset to never catch you glance at him every once in a while. Sometimes, when Eren was looking at you, Mikasa would tap him on the shoulder and tell him to pay attention.

Eren didn't want to message you on Sunday because he didn't want things to seem awkward. He didn't quite know what to do. Should he just ignore you, talk to you, or just let things take it's course? He had no idea.

He leaned towards wanting to talk to you, but by the way you were acting in class, it seemed like you didn't want to talk to him. Eren had a blast that Saturday night with you during the car ride back, he hadn't had a lot of fun lately so it was nice to experience that.

In all actuality, Eren would have liked to become friends with you. But yet again, he didn't know how you felt after Saturday.

Eren would catch Historia look at him sometimes, and whenever he would see her do this, he would roll his eyes and him and mouth, "Fuck off."

He wanted nothing to do with Historia, and he was glad when he saw that she was distancing himself from him. It gave him the opportunity to hopefully get closer to you.