𝟎𝟖

——————

——————

(TW for attempted r•pe and violence)

KENSINGTON, LONDON
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 21st
8:01 P.M.

Jean stood in the doorway, he had his hands by his sides. He opened his mouth, but you stopped him before he could even begin.

"If you're here to apologize, leave. You had your chance and you ignored it." You crossed your arms and sighed.

"I just came here to talk to you- I wanted to catch up?" He made it almost sound like it was a question.

You were beyond ticked off at the man who stood in front of you. He had the audacity to want to "catch up" with you. Apparently, this was the only thing he wanted to say to you, and nothing else.

"No, I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want to look at you."

"Y/N, please just hear me out-"

"Jean, LEAVE." You raised your voice and you closed the door, but Jean put his foot in between the door and wall so he could stop it.

"Listen to me bitch! I came here out of my own free will to talk to you, and you're going to listen." Jean now looked pissed and he clenched his fists.

Jean swung the door open and walked into your dorm, walking close to you. You tried walking backwards to get away from him, but he continued to follow you.

"Jean, get the fuck away from me you crazy bastard." Jean cornered you into the kitchen, right by one of the counters. You tried grabbing one of the kitchen knives right by you, but he already forced your hand down onto the counter.

"Come on Y/N, you know you missed me. You're nothing without me." Jean whispered into your ear and slid his hand under your shirt to unclip your bra.

Jean used his free hand to pin both of your hands behind you, he got closer to you and he was breathing down your neck.

You squirmed under him as he started lifting up your shirt. Jean leaned into you and started sloppily kissing your ear and neck area, he placed his leg in between your legs.

He removed his hand from under your shirt and covered your mouth so you couldn't scream. You wanted to cry, you wanted to do everything in your power to get him away from you.

Eren's POV: 3rd Person

Eren walked into the dormitory after waiting for you to get a head start from him. He didn't know what was wrong with you now, it seemed like you were fine at first but now all he could see in his mind was the face you made when you passed him. He remembered your face being red, tears and sweat were all over your face. You looked heartbroken.