𝟏𝟔

——————

                                      ——————

( yes mikasa x hitch WILL be a thing in this story 🙄 )

SOMEWHERE IN THE AIR
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 28TH
6:34 P.M.

The plane was alive and filled with chatter, different conversations going on each way you winced. As usual, Annie was passed out cold next to you. You made her sit by the window of the plane just because the casual fear of "oh the plane window is gonna open and we'll all die" was present in your mind.

For you, Thanksgiving was great. It was just the five of you at Annie's that day and it felt like you were apart of their functional family. The day was filled with memories, laughter, and loads of drinking.

On Eren's side, his day was filled with aunts he didn't even remember telling him stories about himself whenever he was younger, questions about school, and he went to visit his brother after the whole Thanksgiving thing. To his surprise, his brother's sentence got reduced and he would be out in two years.

Eren already left hours before you, so he was already back home at the dorm with Armin. Annie kept reminding you how much she couldn't wait to see Armin, which meant they were gonna fuck the moment they saw each other.

You were the complete same as Annie, you were so nervous for some reason and you couldn't wait to see the boy you've taken a liking too. It was weird, you two acted like you guys were together and it was pretty noticeable, but you guys never said anything about labels. You didn't bother addressing it at the moment.

You had about two hours till you were home, so you decided to nap just like Annie to pass time. You were running on 5-hour energy and coffee at the moment so it was well needed.

                                     ——————
8:56 P.M.

Tired and jittery at the same time, Annie and you walked side by side, almost running to get up to your dorms. Annie was gonna go to Armin's dorm, you just decided to go back to yours. You parted your ways and kissed Annie on the cheek, telling her goodnight. Annie smacked your ass in return and full on sprinted into her boyfriends dorm.

You pulled out your key, twisting it. When you pulled out the key and tried opening it, it was locked. Somebody unlocked the door before you had gotten home.

You unlocked the door once more, pushing it open. All the lights where off, except you could see the light in your room from the crack under the door. You set your luggage by the coat rack. Carefully, you tip-toed to your door. You placed your hand on the doorknob, the cool material making your hand cold.