𝟐𝟖

——————

                                      ——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
SATURDAY, APRIL 13TH
10:26 P.M.

You sat at the desk in the hotel room, the chair facing Eren. He was sitting on the bed, his hair damp from the shower he just took in the bathroom. He followed you back to the hotel in his car since it was the closet to where you were. You were in a new change of clothes, feeling finally clean. Eren had an extra set of clothes in his car so he changed aswell.

It was dead silent, you didn't now if you should speak or let him start off. You both thought it would best for the both of you to talk about everything, basically to clear the air.

It was clear he was still in love with you, practically obvious. You didn't want to say that you still really loved him because you thought it would change everything. But sometimes change is for the best?

What if you told him? Would you two get back together? Did you even want that? Yes, you did. But then again, you were leaving next week to go back home.

"I'm sorry I fucked up." His head hung low, like he was ashamed.

"I'm not forgiving you, but I just want to move on from what happened. I hate thinking about it." You gazed at him, he was just staring at his hands that sat in his lap.

"Do you hate me?" His eyes meeting yours, longing for the answer he wanted. Eren just wanted you both to forget what he did, but he knew that wouldn't happen. Truth be told, what he wanted was to just be back with you, and for new memories between you to be made.

The question took you back, making your heart pump at an intense speed. You parted your lips,
"Why would I ever hate you?"

"Because I screwed up, plus you compared me to Jean."

You laughed a little to yourself, of course you don't hate him, but you were still upset with him. You could never hate him, it was a feeling that you would never feel towards him.

"I don't think I'll hate you. Your someone I'll always have a soft spot for." You reached out for his hand, holding it in place.

"Where do we go from here? I won't stay in your life if you don't want me to." Eren held your hand tighter as he said the last part, his eyes staying glued on you and examining your every movement.

"I don't know..Eren I'm not even going to be here next week. I'll be back in Toronto." You couldn't look him in the eyes anymore, if you did you would just feel guilty.

He pursed his lips,"Right.."

"What do you want though?"

Eren knew what he wanted, he didn't even have to give it a second thought. But what if he told you, and it potentially ruined you? He felt like he had nothing to lose.