𝟐𝟒

——————

——————

1 AND A HALF YEARS LATER

TORONTO, CANADA
THURSDAY, APRIL 4TH
11:28 A.M.

The room was light, really light.

You couldn't believe you let the designers put so much lighting in your office, now looking at it, it was atrocious. Curtesy of your parents social status, you were one of the only workers who had a private office. You couldn't complain though because the lighting allowed you to look at the fabrics you were working with perfectly.

There you were, scissors in hand cutting the silky fabric that laid on the table. Your sketchbook and next to what you were working on, which was a dress for the new line that the designer you were working for would be putting out in a week or so. This was the last dress that needed to be made.The fabric was black, and just your taste. You cut along the dotted line you placed onto the fabric, getting the size as perfect as possible.

You trimmed, getting the proportions just the way you wanted them. A sigh of relief escaped your lips knowing you didn't mess up.

Over the past year or so, you made up your mind on becoming a fashion designer. You always were pairing clothes, making them match and you loved the concept in general. Currently, you were in the process of your internship at a fashion company ,you were working with a designer, helping him with a new line he would be coming out with soon.

Along with that year, you could say you changed your appearance slightly. Annie dared you to get a nose piercing because she thought you were being a pussy. But here we are, a septum right in the middle of your nostrils.

"Knock, knock, guess who it is!" A woman entered the room, you dropped the scissors, almost cutting yourself with them.

"Damnit Annie, don't scare me like that." Annie was carrying two cups of coffee, which one was presumably yours. Annie cut her hair recently, it was a little under shoulder length. Annie decided to hop on the fashion game and got herself a job with you. Annie wanted to become a stylist, and she could do a hell of a good job at doing so.

Your boss, Willy Tybur, was kind enough to offer you both a position at his company. He was working on a women's clothing line that would be hitting the public next week. Everyone at the company were practically running around like chickens that had just gotten their head cut off. Deadlines were to be met, and interviews were to be done.

"Sorry, I'm just excited for next week. Y/N, you're name is going to be all over magazines as one of the creators of the new line! How crazy is that?" Annie sipped her coffee and sat at your desk chair as if she was the occupant of the office.

You placed the scissors back where they were supposed to be and sat in front of Annie. "For real, I never expected this to happen! I'm just lucky that Willy asked me to help him with the line. But other than that..you're gonna be in the magazines as one of the stylists!"