𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter

——————

                                      ——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24TH
6:39 P.M.

"Do not tell your mom I'm giving you this before dinner. Okay?"

You wipe the royal-icing off of the corner of Stefan's mouth. He nods slowly, but surely.

"Now go play with your sister, or whatever shit little kids do," you say while picking him off the counter and placing him back on the ground. The jingle bells in his hands ring as he races out the kitchen. Classic.

A smile conjures up on your face when you see him on the rug in the living room playing with his sister, Jacklyn. Your eyes travel to the couch where Armin has his hand on Annie's thigh, whispering something in her ear. She giggles and slaps his hand.

Armin wears a pair of grey sweatpants, along with an army green sweatshirt. Annie matches him to a T, looking like an exact copy of him. Her hair reaches down to her shoulders just like yours.

It's been like this for the past few years.

Every Christmas, you all get together, along with a few other friends, and spend the night for Christmas. The only people joining you this year are Mikasa and Hitch. Eren's parents couldn't make it this year because they are spending Christmas with Zeke and his wife.

The apartment looks like a Hobby Lobby Christmas sale threw up everywhere. Thank Annie for that. Fairy lights are strung everywhere and change colors between red and green. In the living space, the Christmas tree reaches up to eight-feet tall. It's covered in color coordinated ornaments like grey, pale blue, and white. Decorations fill every single space you look at. Even the kitchen towels are Christmas themed.

You lean up against the kitchen counter and take a sip of the "hot chocolate" in your mug. It's actually red wine. The taste tingles your tastebuds, you take one last sip. The apartment smells like cinnamon— a lot of it.

Mikasa sets the plates on the table, with Hitch hovering over her, kissing her from behind on the ear. Mikasa is dressed in a silk pajama set that is black. Hitch has this cutesy matching set with reindeer and Santa's on it.

They got married this year, not even five months ago. It might have been the wildest wedding you've been to. No children, strictly adults. Let's just say there was a lot of stripping, sex, and drinking.

Thudding noises sound from the stairs and your smile grows wider. Finally, he got changed.

Eren emerges from the stairs in his pajamas. The classic red plaid pants on and a black long sleeve. His muscles bulge out of the sleeves, outlining every toned detail. He smells like pine—home to you— and his hair is damp in his loose bun.