𝟑𝟎

——————

——————

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER

TORONTO, CANADA
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 11TH
5:29 P.M.

bare with me i didn't preread this bc i'm a lil busy 😭

She sat there, her hair done perfectly, and the wedding dress you made yourself laying gently on her skin. You spent hours on end on this wedding dress, loads of sweat and tears going into the creation of it. Annie was getting married today.

Behind her, you stood admiring her beauty. Her hair grew out much more, and it sat neatly on her back. Your hair was down, hitting the top of your shoulders. A baby blue dress that reached the floor hugged at your body, your makeup was freshly done.

You've been living in New York ever since last year with Eren, and you traveled out here to Toronto for the wedding for today. You lost your job at Tybur Industries, but you dealt with it. You were getting income in from the dress you made that Lara wore, and the money was coming in left from right.

You were in the process up getting your own company in the run, so Annie decided to quit her job and help you out. It was a generous act, so she would be one of the CEOs.

Eren and you bought a place together not to far from his school, and absolutely loved it. It was perfect for the both of you, and had a office for you to work in. Eren was closer and closer to graduating college by the day, it was kind of nerve racking. He started working in freelance, making films that would be shown at film festivals and events around the city.

Everyday with him, you felt like you were even more in love with him than the last. He was always helping you out with work, staying up late in the night with you to keep you company. Although the was busy most of the day, he always found time for you. Yes, you were both young, but you felt like you were set for life with him. You were prepared to spend your life with the man you love.

Annie and Armin live in Toronto, but they fly out pretty often to New York. It's crazy how they are already getting married, you could see it yesterday when you were just sitting at that one table at lunch, with all of them.

"Are you guys ready? Everyone's waiting." Mikasa Ackerman poked her head through the door, catching you both off guard. She was a bridesmaid like you, wearing the same dress as you. Mikasa reached out to the both of you and wanted to catch up about a year or so ago. Ever since then, you all got along great and hung out when you could.

"Yeah, give me a second." Annie looked back in the mirror, resting a hand on the hand you had on her shoulder.

"Thank you, for always being here. I know I can be a bad friend sometimes, and I have to put you through my bullshit." She glanced up at you in the mirror, her lip beginning to quiver.