𝟐𝟓

——————

——————

NEW YORK CITY, AMERICA
THURSDAY, APRIL 11TH
3:40 P.M.

Everyone was scattered around, people left from right. Willy trusted you in trying to get everything organized for the event this coming Saturday. You've been here since Monday, day in and day out. You were staring at the clipboard you had in your hand, checking off the things that were already done.

The venue was massive. There were rooms everywhere, and the main spot was already filling up with the things that needed to be there. The runway was being set up, along with the chairs surrounding the sides of it. This filled up the whole main room. The other rooms were either for other entertainment reasons, foods and drinks, or bathrooms.

In the back of the runway, a back stage was there. Which was perfect for the occasion. Mirrors for the models and seats were lined up against the walls of the backstage. All the dresses were in one of the rooms, including the ones you made. You were beyond excited to see how they would look on the models.

The main area was set up like some modern ballroom. Black, and white were all you saw when you came into the room. The flooring was practically covered by the white runway, and the walls were black. There were dim white lights that were on the ceiling.

The whole thing was almost finished, all that needed to be done were the decorations. Other than that, everything looked great and ready for the big night. Thousands of people were to be expected, so the placed would be packed. The event would be a black tie event, and the dress code would be all black aswell. You had your dress picked up, and it was hanging up in its bag back at your hotel room.

You checked your phone and decided it was time to go, your job for the day was done. You probably were going to go back home and do sketches for your next project. You collected your purse and said bye to all of your coworkers, walking out the door towards your car.

——————
6:00 P.M.

You just finished sketching out your next design for a new piece you were working on. You decided to take a turn and do men's clothing, long story short, you'd be sticking to women's clothing.

Today was the day Armin came from Pennsylvania to see Annie. It was a bit earlier than usual, but he was coming to support Annie this weekend since she would be styling the girls modeling.

All three of you were going to dinner tonight just like old times. The clock was rounding around to the time to head to the restaurant, and you spent all your time on that sketch. You checked your phone once more before mumbling "shit" to yourself.