𝟏𝟑

——————

——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH
1:35 P.M.

After the week of suspension you had, it was finally over and you had been back for a few days. Erwin started keeping a close eye on you, you just guessed he thought you were a violent student. Unfortunately, you had to write a letter to Historia telling her how "sorry" you were for the apparent "trauma" you put on her. Obviously everything in the note was a lie, and you even saw Historia throw the note away a few minutes after you gave it to her. You did not care.

Surprisingly, this week had been actually really good. There were no downsides, so far. The weather ended up clearing up, and there was not a dark cloud in sight all week. With winter approaching in about a month, everyone was scattering around shopping for early gifts and what not. That also meant that Thanksgiving Break was really close. Officially, after today's school day ends, Thanksgiving Break started.

You would be going home to your parents for a week, everyone else but you were excited for this. Luckily, since Annie and your parents are close, Annie is tagging along with you since her family lives so close to you. You knew you were going to get the silent treatment practically the whole time except Thanksgiving from your parents. The house would most likely be empty most of the time because you were an only child.

Because of your parents social status and their business, they moved around frequently. So, this year you would be spending your break in Canada. Your parents had been living there for about two years now, bringing their work with them.

Eren never tried bringing up break in front of you because he knew who your relationship with your family was. You appreciated it, but you really didn't care. You were literally going to have a huge house all to yourself, and you would be able to do anything.

But, Eren did mention that he would be going home to New York. He would also be seeing his brother, along with distant relatives of his that he hadn't seen in a while. You were happy that he had a good relationship with his parents, for some reason it filled the emptiness about your family problems.

Your bags were packed, and you were ready to leave tomorrow morning. Annie was extremely excited to see her parents. In all seriousness, Annie's parents were like your second set of parents. Maybe you would spend most of your time at their house.

Because if was almost break, Professor Onyankopon didn't make you or your classmates do anything. Onyankopon sat at his desk, music coming from his computer that sounded like some type of old classical music. He was playing on his phone, a smile showing up on his face ever so often.

Most of the seats in the room were empty. Some of the others left early because of traffic to get to their family's. The music echoed off the wall, a soft symphony going in and out your ears. You had your nose deep into the newest book you were reading.